the thread about nothing...

which ones are the tall boys to you?

16 or 24?

24's bro ( 4 of them, i know the Pabst tall boys are normally 16, but even those are 24s down here :\ ). I'm on a 8 pack.... feeling like R2ack (always pronounced it RiZack for some reason) :rofl:
is r2ack/RiZack me?!?! :rofl:

I think I'm keeping it sober tonight... gonna run some errands and buy some groceries, since I'll probably be at my parent's for the next 2 weeks or so and they ain't got no food

:rofl: yeah, my bad bro- i meant rck2, not r2ack- but ive always pronounced it RiZack for some reason. Right on, i need a full sober night, its been a little while

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE.

OVER 1000

Last edited:
I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE
RiZack!?!?!? I don't even know where yall see it in my SN 
roll.gif

i feel like having one of those purple st ides..

the asian store in town had em a couple years back..im sure they were 15 years old but damn they were delicious.

Am I wrong for being mad at my girl for always being late to pick me up in my car?
Wait why does she pick you up in your car...
Damn this is basically gonna be my relationship with my girl for the next 6-8 months
mean.gif
Sorry to hear man.... why she gone for so long?
Quote:

Originally Posted by davidme00  

roll.gif
 yeah, my bad bro- i meant rck2, not r2ack- but ive always pronounced it RiZack for some reason. Right on, i need a full sober night, its been a little while
Sober nights are over rated. I've learned that as long as you are drinking for the right reasons, then its all good 
happy.gif
I feel like drinking tonight...bottoms up!

1276798322_drinking-a-jug-in4-secs.gif
that ain't cool man...

Last edited by a moderator:

She's has a medical condition and needs to go back Europe for treatment. Nothing life threatening but her scholarship wouldn't cover the meds or therapy so she had to leave. Glad I got t see her for 2 weeks during the break though. Just gonna be tough being apart for so long

tht awkward moment when the strange guy in the car next to you at the stop light honks the horn and waves.......

people ...what do you do....

WHAT DO YOU DO!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_m374kvEJei1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

She's has a medical condition and needs to go back Europe for treatment. Nothing life threatening but her scholarship wouldn't cover the meds or therapy so she had to leave. Glad I got t see her for 2 weeks during the break though. Just gonna be tough being apart for so long
Oh shoot sorry to hear that. is she from Europe?
rck2 you've never chugged famb? Used to have races with the fellas, can't stop until it's gone
devil.gif
Oh I chug. Had probably 10 saki bombs last night 
laugh.gif

But seeing that is making me wanna drink.... and i'm tryna stay sober

tht awkward moment when the strange guy in the car next to you at the stop light honks the horn and waves.......

people ...what do you do....

WHAT DO YOU DO!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_m374kvEJei1rqfhi2o1_500.gif
hit them with a

or

eating popeyes with their honey:nthat:  i swear ever since i found out about the 2 for 1 deal on tuesdays i made it my routine 

eating popeyes with their honey:nthat:  i swear ever since i found out about the 2 for 1 deal on tuesdays i made it my routine 

YES!!!!!!!! Honey and fried chicken is my comfort food (plus dinner roll or biscuit,)

these men know. make my own honey/hot sauce combo w/ the louisiana. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom