the thread about nothing...

Well..... probably a good idea we keep it movin- i feel for 2 of the dudes (feelin disrespected and such, not PB
ohwell.gif
)- but its good to keep in mind that the TAN fam is here for the right reasons, and theres no reason to try and "son" or "put someone in their place". But its all love from here, i dont have bad feelings toward any of them- i dont agree with everything , but i could say that anybody. Anyways, good morning guys and gals
nthat.gif
feelin better today

But there is no "TAN Fam"....that was the NT Bystander Effect in full force. Who is more guilty.....the hethon who rapes his victim in broad daylight amongst a crowd of gatherers or the crowd of gatherers who stand there and do nothing?

That's why I don't put too much stock in other people, when s*** hits the fan......Nobody has my back like me.

I don't recall one person deading that nonsense as soon as the notion was conceived.

Someone sent me a text on my phone while I was at the gym informing me of that childish s***.
the f*** happened in here? Ray's alter ego is usually on some zen master type stuff giving helpful info. Come here and see this and am lost. Don't really care 'bout what happened but found this odd....Calm down fellows. Life shouldn't be taken too seriously all the time, this thread or what happens here should never be taken seriously.
It shouldn't be that serious but we have stans that like to post peoples pics and post govt names....and for what reason? 

I never posted your name. Christ get over yourself you aren't that important. Who knew it was so easy to get your panties twisted?

are pictures not enough? 
i think you kinda brought this on yourself saying you were your brother or w/e..

but i dont know why gettin all butt hurt..

its funny how you can talk all this ish then someone directs their guns towards you then all of a sudden you got ya sidekick coming in typing essays..

yall made it into something it wasnt shuttup about it already.

It shouldn't be that serious but we have stans that like to post peoples pics and post govt names....and for what reason? 
Oh okay....

At family functions I have to know what pics are being taken to put on facebook and twitter and ish like that since I've never had a page on them so I understand some of the hostility. NT is the closest thing to social media I participate in. 

On another note, iphone 5 batteries are trash of the earth.

A photographer friend of mine was hired to photograph the funeral of a little girl by her family. Don't get me wrong, she did a beautiful job capturing the love everyone had for the child but I find it morbid and immoral. Maybe it's just me.

A photographer friend of mine was hired to photograph the funeral of a little girl by her family. Don't get me wrong, she did a beautiful job capturing the love everyone had for the child but I find it morbid and immoral. Maybe it's just me.
same here. this was new to me a few years ago. ive never been to a funeral with a photographer before

are pictures not enough? 
i think you kinda brought this on yourself saying you were your brother or w/e..

but i dont know why gettin all butt hurt..

its funny how you can talk all this ish then someone directs their guns towards you then all of a sudden you got ya sidekick coming in typing essays..

yall made it into something it wasnt shuttup about it already.
I didn't bring anything on myself.  I was minding my business and your leader who has no respect for personal privacy wanted some "lulz".  Super Corn.

I agree I don't understand why you would want to keep a visual memory of that. A friend of mine passed recently and his was documented by a photographer as well, but his family was from a 3rd world country so other members couldn't attend. It's the only way to get the funeral out to others without them attending.

has anyone watched seven psychopaths? 

its popped up on my radar 
nerd.gif

worth the space on the HD?

how about Rurouni Kenshin is that any good?

Last edited:
has anyone watched seven psychopaths? 

its popped up on my radar 
nerd.gif

worth the space on the HD?

how about Rurouni Kenshin is that any good?
Yes, Psychopaths was very funny. If you've seen In Bruges, it's by the same director/writer... if you haven't seen In Bruges then you should because it's hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom