the thread about nothing...

if his name was lil jermaine jones they wouldve told him to

Last edited:
i have a dentist appointment in a bit, was looking into taking a bus since my truck is down, but the bus' last and closest stop to my dentist is only like a mile from where i live, i need three buses and all they're doing is a big *** circle
laugh.gif
mean.gif

i guess i'ma have to walk an hour and a half to my dentist
tired.gif

i have a dentist appointment in a bit, was looking into taking a bus since my truck is down, but the bus' last and closest stop to my dentist is only like a mile from where i live, i need three buses and all they're doing is a big *** circle:lol: :smh:
i guess i'ma have to walk an hour and a half to my dentist|I

:x

I'd reschedule to where I could at least get dropped off by a friend or family member, 3 hours round trip? Nope.

Yo fam im in this public restroom takin care of bidness and im doin my thing droppin mini bombs but wait a challenger appears he sits down i hear the click of the unlock screen on the iphone on the iphone so he means business and he starts to challenge me so uno how i do i build up the pressure and booom

Yo fam im in this public restroom takin care of bidness and im doin my thing droppin mini bombs but wait a challenger appears he sits down i hear the click of the unlock screen on the iphone on the iphone so he means business and he starts to challenge me so uno how i do i build up the pressure and booom

Grip it and Rip it famb. your face should be lookin like >: during

so justin bieber is hosting and performing on SNL february 9th and his people have told SNL that nothing is off limits..

homeboy is really trying to ditch the kiddie image..

Didnt want to make a thread about this but

If you buy a prepaid Go type phone from say walmart do they need ID to sell it to you?

Is your name at all connected to it? I want a anonymous secondary phone i can easily switch numbers on

Didnt want to make a thread about this but

If you buy a prepaid Go type phone from say walmart do they need ID to sell it to you?

Is your name at all connected to it? I want a anonymous secondary phone i can easily switch numbers on
No sir you're name will not be attached to it if you don't want it to be .. i have had a few before u can even use an area code from a different city if u want 

Last edited:
PROD & mikey taylor were skating at this jr high i skate at by my house 2 weeks ago and got harassed by cops.

why do they go when i am not there.
frown.gif

so during the sandy hook shooting there were threats made in LA to shoot kindergartners..this kid was saying some ish on facebook.

someone tipped the police and had the kid arrested..when the cops searched the kids house they found six semi-auto handguns 2 rifles and a shotgun in his bedroom.

he was released with no charges filed because the threats were not specific..
mean.gif

say hello to 24 year old kyle bangayan...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom