the thread about nothing...

Last edited:
one of my friends was the dentist's assistant for me today, she wouldn't stop using the spit sucker on my tongue and cheeks
laugh.gif

wish i could one day propose to her beneath the eiffel tower, she's perfect 
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
Had a job interview for a well-known toy company two weeks ago. They told me that the VP of design will be back in the office late this week and I would either get called back or an email saying they went with someone else by the 11th, which is this Friday, bros.

I'm so damn nervous cause the pay would be almost twice as much as I'm making now and I could finally get a new car and eventually a new place. And I'd really like to start helping my parents out more with money; my dad got laid off from a bank a few years ago and it's just moms working to handle all the bills.

Send me good vibes, bros.

how old is you bruh??
Had a job interview for a well-known toy company two weeks ago. They told me that the VP of design will be back in the office late this week and I would either get called back or an email saying they went with someone else by the 11th, which is this Friday, bros.
I'm so damn nervous cause the pay would be almost twice as much as I'm making now and I could finally get a new car and eventually a new place. And I'd really like to start helping my parents out more with money; my dad got laid off from a bank a few years ago and it's just moms working to handle all the bills.
Send me good vibes, bros.
good luck

I can't berieve I just spent $300+ on EDC tix
mean.gif

can you hear that though?

Untz

Untz

Untz

Untz

Untz..............................

Last edited:
oxpenguin, your still young man. dont be looking to lock something up so quick. if it happens, it happens and thats fine but in the meantime go out and crush it. if you want that chick that was cleaning your mouth today, why not go for it?? seriously, what is the worst that could happen? her say "no"? big deal, if thats the case then on to the next one.

Reactions: Ox.
one of my friends was the dentist's assistant for me today, she wouldn't stop using the spit sucker on my tongue and cheeks:lol:
wish i could one day propose to her beneath the eiffel tower, she's perfect :wow:

you famb...need to get a grip.
/tough love

oxpenguin, your still young man. dont be looking to lock something up so quick. if it happens, it happens and thats fine but in the meantime go out and crush it. if you want that chick that was cleaning your mouth today, why not go for it?? seriously, what is the worst that could happen? her say "no"? big deal, if thats the case then on to the next one.
i don't like losing but yea you're right, i wasn't trying to imply of doing it now now, i can't even make a hot pocket without under/over heating it 
laugh.gif

you famb...need to get a grip.
/tough love
thanks, i need it, i've had a little crush on her for a bit and haven't seen her for a good minute

Back
Top Bottom