the thread about nothing...

Eating some pizza and had a strange sensation come from one of my teeth. I have yet to have any cavities, could this by my first?

I'm scared to eat now. :frown:

389233_10151161187916622_1704736152_n.jpg

In elementary school, I got  all the girls with the rubberband batmobile
I thought I was the only one who thought that was the batmobile. Paper watches and guns
pimp.gif

roll.gif

Had a job interview for a well-known toy company two weeks ago. They told me that the VP of design will be back in the office late this week and I would either get called back or an email saying they went with someone else by the 11th, which is this Friday, bros.

I'm so damn nervous cause the pay would be almost twice as much as I'm making now and I could finally get a new car and eventually a new place. And I'd really like to start helping my parents out more with money; my dad got laid off from a bank a few years ago and it's just moms working to handle all the bills.

Send me good vibes, bros.
Good luck man for real
This was me.

76965_213dew.gif
Meth, you owe me a new monitor.
roll.gif

roll.gif

alison brie
embarassed.gif

What has been seen....
Where are you getting all these pics from?

look between her legs
No, I meant the posting of your pic with an emoticon as a face 
laugh.gif
Well don't I look like a silly sally
embarassed.gif

In elementary school, I got  all the girls with the rubberband batmobile
I thought I was the only one who thought that was the batmobile. Paper watches and guns
pimp.gif
Paper guns
smokin.gif

Speaking of building **** out of paper

This book was GOAT as kid for me..took the game to a whole nother level
pimp.gif

so apparently yahoo mail got hacked and are sending emails on peoples accounts asking people in their contacts to wire them money..

just be aware guys and make sure your peeps dont fall for that ish.

Back
Top Bottom