the thread about nothing...

FAMBS NOWITNESS REPPING ME MADE MY REP COUNT JUMP A BUTTLOAD
nthat.gif
i think i got 17 from either Trilluminated or PB the other day- not sure Rob ever reps anybody
laugh.gif
I'm the biggest a-hole on NT so I don't rep anyone.
grin.gif
Yes,I rep people sometime.
tongue.gif
This time next week I will have more than you.

the-dark-knight-rises-bane-batman-3.jpg

Part of me wants to believe that this is what would happen to Said from Oz if he started smoking titts.

Last edited:
Wow

in order to obtain tears of the big-eyed lorises, skewers are inserted into the animals' anuses and run through their bodies until they exit the mouth. The still-living animals are then roasted over a smoky fire and the tears that stream from their eyes are collected and used to supposedly treat eye diseases in humans.

Wow

in order to obtain tears of the big-eyed lorises, skewers are inserted into the animals' anuses and run through their bodies until they exit the mouth. The still-living animals are then roasted over a smoky fire and the tears that stream from their eyes are collected and used to supposedly treat eye diseases in humans.
mqdefault.jpg

What do you guys like about the big lebowski.

I think that I've had that move on my to watch listen for almost 2 years.

They watching D'Jango at work. But you cant follow it because 5 different convos are going on. Smh!

Get off work at 8, meeting at 9, traffic takes 1.5 hrs, class is at 11. I'm not coming back tonight. :x

What do you guys like about the big lebowski.

I think that I've had that move on my to watch listen for almost 2 years.
1.The philosophy

2. The one liners ('this aggression will not stand man', 'you look for the one who will benefit', 'you're Mr. Lebowski...I'm the dude' etc)

3. The Soundtrack

4. The chill vibe

5. Nihilists

Back
Top Bottom