the thread about nothing...

Is that movie your bible?
laugh.gif

1.The philosophy

2. The one liners ('this aggression will not stand man', 'you look for the one who will benefit', 'you're Mr. Lebowski...I'm the dude' etc)

3. The Soundtrack

4. The chill vibe

5. Nihilists
dont forget the marmot..

and the german band Autobahn..

nice rice..
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Just realized I have no sneaker connects and I managed to get all the releases I really wanted.

That movie savages was hot garbage smh

just finished Hitman Absolution and it was
pimp.gif
overall. last one i played was the first one
laugh.gif

what is under a desert like the sahara or gobi? like how deep you think the sand goes or how far would you have to dig to hit bedrock? are they oceans of sand and can go as deep?

when i got to googlin the results mostly gave me message board talk that was speculation.

Last edited:
NJIT:pimp: . I used to take college prep engineering courses there. Loved it. JERSEY!!!
Awesome man, I'll be going on my junior year this summer/fall. How'd you like the environment? I know people can sometimes not be friendly because they think they have to be super competitive. What they don't know is that if you work in a team , it makes the classes so much easier.

Hope it was a good experience!
It was pretty good when I was there, but then again it wasnt really a true college environment so everyone had to stick together. A bunch of high school kids walking around on a college campus really had no choice for the most part. Wish I went there for college honestly I would have had a great time.
For real. Why boy of rice.......
^ I member dat gif being much longer
It is
FROGGY FRESH formerly KRISPY KREME just released some ETHER.

FLIPPED THE SWITCH ON US! Dude in real life has TALENT!

Eminem/SlimShady type switch.

He's a genius!

DEAD serious btw.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

iLLest!
No more lulz
mean.gif

My credit card bill is due on the 13th,I already paid it. If I start using it now will those charges be applied to this billing cycle? Please respond

Last edited:
Hey guys, so I'm feeling really down and out. Found out I can't go to school next semester because I was not able to pay off the bill of a remaining $2500 :x
They never alerted me of any bill prior to me trying to register for classes but when I tried they told me I couldn't and needed to pay off my balance but tell me that some funds are withheld because I need some papers, so I get all that I need then all of a sudden they tell me I need even more papers so I asked them if I managed to somehow pay everything off, can I still register and get into my classes? Their response was "Not our problem." :smh:>: I hate school!!!

Hey guys, so I'm feeling really down and out. Found out I can't go to school next semester because I was not able to pay off the bill of a remaining $2500 :x
They never alerted me of any bill prior to me trying to register for classes but when I tried they told me I couldn't and needed to pay off my balance but tell me that some funds are withheld because I need some papers, so I get all that I need then all of a sudden they tell me I need even more papers so I asked them if I managed to somehow pay everything off, can I still register and get into my classes? Their response was "Not our problem." :smh:>: I hate school!!!

Sorry to hear that bro. Try not to take it that hard. Even if you have to take a semester off. Work raise some funds to pay that off make sure everything is done properly and keep moving forward. Just make sure you jump right back in before you get complacent. A lot of my friends at school did the "I will take a semester off" then just dropped out.

And why did Krispy Kreme change his name? Copyright?
Sadly the dude does have skills but it is going to be hard to transition from joke/gimmick to actual rapper.

Back
Top Bottom