the thread about nothing...

It's thirsty thursday doe.
nerd.gif

274 unread posts, not bad.
its not worth it...a whole bunch of nothing.

What are you doing getting into religious debates at your local Starbucks in the first place?

people talk to me. im just on my computer reading zerohedge or my econ books and dudes just approach me about random topics and eventually religion gets hinted at or talked about. i dont know what i would label myself as cause i know im not an atheist. i guess il go with unaffiliated and i hinted that i dont have a religion and bam, im the freakin devil in disguise.

another time was this jeweish guy that was in the navy that loved talking about anything political relating to war. he went on a rant saying how iran is gonna be this and that and destroy israel with bombs. i disagreed with the dude and said that we've been told that since the 80s and i dont see those mofos with anything near that kind of technology. he disagreed with me and i pulled a recent video up of an israeli PRIME MINISTER saying in an interview that iran is not a threat. he got mad and i think took a picture of me and just kept his mouth shut.
now anyone thats jewish would give me a long *** stare like what the hell are you doing here.

But you're a customer. Let them stare. F em. You can feel how you want. However, when you see things headed that direction and know it's not a good convo, play dumb. I had to do this on a few occasions. I was on a bus with a dude who was racist and loved Ronald Reagan. He kept going on about politics and as much as I wanted to speak, I played dumb. All a matter of time and place man.

Another day another post from a public toilet.
Today its kinda cold and windy which contributes to my urge to drop some logs.

Dude next to me just flushed about three times :x

My legs are freezing.

I hate public restrooms

I just had del taco yesterday too :x

Got your boy shivering on the porcelain throne

Last edited:
Was just thinking this the other day..You know, TAN is approaching it's one year anniversary. Is anything at all planned? It blows my mind how long this thread has gone on for and has been active? Has there been any other thread that went on like this? Thoughts on this?

This fast has been a true test this week. No meat and sweets until midnight tomorrow night.
you will be devouring sweet meats in no time..

Me and my wife already said that once midnight hits we're making a taco run.

Hopefully not Taco Bell. Your first meat shouldn't be the "meat" from TB.

This fast has been a true test this week. No meat and sweets until midnight tomorrow night.
Man i remember i did a fast, my girl challenged me to do that master cleanse. i went 10 days without eating anything all i did was drink that lemonade ****... never in my life will i do that again :smh:

Definitely not Taco Bell even though we do live, literally, around the corner from one :lol:

Man that sounds rough just drinking lemonade for 10 days straight :x

Anyone know if Best Buy will match Amazon prices? BB has the S3 for $200 while Amazon has it for $130. I only paid $140 for i5 I'm exchanging and I'm not trying to really pay anything else out of pocket either.

Was just thinking this the other day..You know, TAN is approaching it's one year anniversary. Is anything at all planned? It blows my mind how long this thread has gone on for and has been active? Has there been any other thread that went on like this? Thoughts on this?
the thread about sports/movies was there for three years.......apparantly...

but not in the general section........they just got moved there yesterday?......they did not sound happy......

Anyone know if Best Buy will match Amazon prices? BB has the S3 for $200 while Amazon has it for $130. I only paid $140 for i5 I'm exchanging and I'm not trying to really pay anything else out of pocket either.
Nah they wont... Target is the only Big Box right now matching Amazon I believe.

Another day another post from a public toilet.
Today its kinda cold and windy which contributes to my urge to drop some logs.

Dude next to me just flushed about three times :x

My legs are freezing.

I hate public restrooms

I just had del taco yesterday too :x

Got your boy shivering on the porcelain throne
why you so cold b?
did you shave the hair on your legs?

What are you doing getting into religious debates at your local Starbucks in the first place?

people talk to me. im just on my computer reading zerohedge or my econ books and dudes just approach me about random topics and eventually religion gets hinted at or talked about. i dont know what i would label myself as cause i know im not an atheist. i guess il go with unaffiliated and i hinted that i dont have a religion and bam, im the freakin devil in disguise.

another time was this jeweish guy that was in the navy that loved talking about anything political relating to war. he went on a rant saying how iran is gonna be this and that and destroy israel with bombs. i disagreed with the dude and said that we've been told that since the 80s and i dont see those mofos with anything near that kind of technology. he disagreed with me and i pulled a recent video up of an israeli PRIME MINISTER saying in an interview that iran is not a threat. he got mad and i think took a picture of me and just kept his mouth shut.
now anyone thats jewish would give me a long *** stare like what the hell are you doing here.

You gotta learn to pick your battles, let leaky boats sink. Some people are set in their opinion and nothing is going to sway them. As soon as you found out dude was in the Navy, you should've just let it go. Opinions mean nothing if you're giving them to "nobody".

Nah they wont... Target is the only Big Box right now matching Amazon I believe.

Damn I thought I read a couple of stores online where they said BB was price matching Amazon. Wasn't sure if they were still doing it.

But you're a customer. Let them stare. F em. You can feel how you want. However, when you see things headed that direction and know it's not a good convo, play dumb. I had to do this on a few occasions. I was on a bus with a dude who was racist and loved Ronald Reagan. He kept going on about politics and as much as I wanted to speak, I played dumb. All a matter of time and place man.

You gotta learn to pick your battles, let leaky boats sink. Some people are set in their opinion and nothing is going to sway them. As soon as you found out dude was in the Navy, you should've just let it go. Opinions mean nothing if you're giving them to "nobody".

you guys are right. ive did the playing dumb game before and i feel like its such a wuss move. like im an idiot and i need to listen to crap. i guess the reason why i speak up now is because ive been lied to by a lot of people in the past. from my parents to the education ive received. im living that contrarian lifestyle :smokin

Back
Top Bottom