the thread about nothing...

the women at my office say they cant stand when men walk around with their boxers hanging out...... which made me think.... i wish women would walk around with their undies hanging out all the time
devil.gif
its a turn on from the right women ( and i just would ignore the others)
ohwell.gif
that was a style back in the mid 2000's...whale tail I believe it was called.

But you're a customer. Let them stare. F em. You can feel how you want. However, when you see things headed that direction and know it's not a good convo, play dumb. I had to do this on a few occasions. I was on a bus with a dude who was racist and loved Ronald Reagan. He kept going on about politics and as much as I wanted to speak, I played dumb. All a matter of time and place man.

You gotta learn to pick your battles, let leaky boats sink. Some people are set in their opinion and nothing is going to sway them. As soon as you found out dude was in the Navy, you should've just let it go. Opinions mean nothing if you're giving them to "nobody".

you guys are right. ive did the playing dumb game before and i feel like its such a wuss move. like im an idiot and i need to listen to crap. i guess the reason why i speak up now is because ive been lied to by a lot of people in the past. from my parents to the education ive received. im living that contrarian lifestyle :smokin

That's fine, be contrarian. Just don't be stupid :lol: . Tr1ll is exactly right pick your battles. Dude def sounded like he wasn't trying to hear any other opinion. Usually people like that aren't capable of having free independent thoughts.

Last edited:
Was just thinking this the other day..You know, TAN is approaching it's one year anniversary. Is anything at all planned? It blows my mind how long this thread has gone on for and has been active? Has there been any other thread that went on like this? Thoughts on this?
the thread about sports/movies was there for three years.......apparantly...

but not in the general section........they just got moved there yesterday?......they did not sound happy......

I must not have peeped the initial date. I gotta go check to see why they were mad. Could be valid since people here get all upset at the slightest mention of anything sports related.

Lol well she looks just like that ****** that almost trapped NTer Forgot About Jae
I dont remember what she/he looked like
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

lol its a ******osaurus rex .....the rarest and most akward of all dinosaurs
laugh.gif

Prim Siripipat, She's an ESPN anchor
Wait, one of these comments have to be a lie...

That's fine, be contrarian. Just don't be stupid :lol: . Tr1ll is exactly right pick your battles. Dude def sounded like he wasn't trying to hear any other opinion. Usually people like that aren't capable of having free independent thoughts.

yea he wasnt. thats why dude just went back to his ipad and put on his headphones after i showed him that video. damn dude wants war so bad he should reenlist and be in the frontline. this whole thing made me realize the whole iran situation was big a few months ago and now we gotta deal with gun control as the new "threat" on american society.

i gotta reread this book

Amazon product ASIN 0195189124
i dont know why i do this but i read my books a quarter of the way through and go onto the next book. i have a bunch of books from austrian economics to investing that ive only went a few chapters in. some of these austrian books is insanely hard to understand to the point where i gotta reread the whole chapter.

the women at my office say they cant stand when men walk around with their boxers hanging out...... which made me think.... i wish women would walk around with their undies hanging out all the time
devil.gif
its a turn on from the right women ( and i just would ignore the others)
ohwell.gif
mmmmmm whale tail

Another day another post from a public toilet.
Today its kinda cold and windy which contributes to my urge to drop some logs.

Dude next to me just flushed about three times :x

My legs are freezing.

I hate public restrooms

I just had del taco yesterday too :x

Got your boy shivering on the porcelain throne
why you so cold b?
did you shave the hair on your legs?
No but u can confirm if ud like

Anyone ever done firewalking? I'm curious what that's like. I know I'd be the one who gets 2nd degree burns or something :lol:

Thats not a Grand National, i don't understand.

lol I absolutely love last gen Eldos too... In my personal opinion its the best looking car made in the 90s(much much better than the ImpSS{flame on} ). It really was the last of its kind and first of its kind in terms of its elegant yet aggressive.... futuristic yet traditional styling. It kept traditional Cadillac elements like vertical taillights and horizontal headlights but incorporated them into the body like a custom hotrod.

Lol my Avy even used to be an Eldo before I had the GN

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom