the thread about nothing...

MasterOfMyMakeBelieve-Santigold.jpeg

idylh0fPhY7Ek.gif

Last edited:
what helps me when i forget a name is say "hey whats your name again?" they gasp how can u forget blah blah say it and then go "oh im sorry i meant your last name, i like to keep my contacts in my phone looking nice blah blah" or something along those lines depending on the situation. never fails

what helps me when i forget a name is say "hey whats your name again?" they gasp how can u forget blah blah say it and then go "oh im sorry i meant your last name, i like to keep my contacts in my phone looking nice blah blah" or something along those lines depending on the situation. never fails
Or the how do you spell your name excuse...lol

My cool story for today --

So today I went to pick up the late rent from one of my parents' properties. Over the phone, the tenant said she was having problems with the heater.

I got there and a younger Hispanic (not Mexican) chubby girl opened the door. The tenant introduced her as her daughter's friend or something like that. While I'm checking the air filter, this girl was really trying to get my attention. She offered to tattoo me for a "good price." While I was on the ladder she just kept asking me a bunch of personal information.

She went to the bathroom to wash her hands from tattoo ink :lol: and I got a good look at her body. She was a little round and short, but kind of pretty. She had on some spandex and kept bending over. She wasn't the type of girls I would usually be attracted to (tattoos, piercing on her face, etc.).

I had to go get an air filter from the store and she offered to take me. No thanks.

I got back and the tenant was cooking. Chubs kept thanking me for helping them out and asking me what I was going to do tonight. She asked me if I wanted to stay for dinner. No thanks.

Before I left, she told me she was going to change clothes and that she would be back. I started picking up the things I had taken when she kind of opened the door and asked me if I was sure I didn't want to stay. I got a glimpse that she was only in her bra :pimp: .

I just left. Never wanted to mess with tenant-landlord problems.

I just decide to live without knowing their name
My cool story for today --

So today I went to pick up the late rent from one of my parents' properties. Over the phone, the tenant said she was having problems with the heater.

I got there and a younger Hispanic (not Mexican) chubby girl opened the door. The tenant introduced her as her daughter's friend or something like that. While I'm checking the air filter, this girl was really trying to get my attention. She offered to tattoo me for a "good price." While I was on the ladder she just kept asking me a bunch of personal information.

She went to the bathroom to wash her hands from tattoo ink :lol: and I got a good look at her body. She was a little round and short, but kind of pretty. She had on some spandex and kept bending over. She wasn't the type of girls I would usually be attracted to (tattoos, piercing on her face, etc.).

I had to go get an air filter from the store and she offered to take me. No thanks.

I got back and the tenant was cooking. Chubs kept thanking me for helping them out and asking me what I was going to do tonight. She asked me if I wanted to stay for dinner. No thanks.

Before I left, she told me she was going to change clothes and that she would be back. I started picking up the things I had taken when she kind of opened the door and asked me if I was sure I didn't want to stay. I got a glimpse that she was only in her bra :pimp: .

I just left. Never wanted to mess with tenant-landlord problems.

Dat willpower :smokin
One of my dad's tenants is a young wore recent college grad always late on rent but I digress

NT seriously whats the best brand of Gummi Bears? Im talking most flavorful, best consistency, melt in your mouth factor. im getting tired of Haribo son.

you are already messing w/ the goat gummi bears. you just gotta get em from the right place so they arent too chewy/hard. the walgreens and aldi's in my area have perfect ones.

I just decide to live without knowing their name
I have so many nicknames for random people I know. I used to be so good with names. 
mean.gif

And why is TAN dropping so low in general, it usually hovers in top 4 territory. I keep thinking this joint is locked.

This will only work if said person has already told you their last name.

Just ask them for their full name.

Then if they ask "you forgot my name or something?"

Say "No I was just wondering if you had a middle name."

This is awkwardness proof.

the music is louder on my right earbud than my left.. on both pairs too.

that deafness..
mean.gif

or could it just be the recording?

Last edited:
how is kmart still in business?
theres a kmart in the next town over..its maybe 15 mins away, and this kmart looks as if a bomb went off in there..

looks like those pictures of katrina, when the police officers were looting shopping carts full of stuff..bunch of opened merchandise everywhere

:lol: yes, everyone town just has ONE kmart left. we have one here and it's just a legend. big old piece of crap store in the middle of the hood. the only thing ever in the parking lot is taco trucks. :lol:

Last reminder because I know you guys are probably sick of seeing this message but we desperate need people, starting at midnight Niketown NY will start looking at applications for hired and interviews will start as early as Monday. If you get hired for the 5th floor, I will be interviewing you.

Good luck to all.

my girl wants to give me yambs everyday. i guess i have low testosterone or something cause a 22 y/o should be able to give it up whenever. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom