the thread about nothing...

Last reminder because I know you guys are probably sick of seeing this message but we desperate need people, starting at midnight Niketown NY will start looking at applications for hired and interviews will start as early as Monday. If you get hired for the 5th floor, I will be interviewing you.

Good luck to all.

yo bro since you need it i guess il fill out an app. i dont mind working 3 jobs and going to school full time :lol:

Last reminder because I know you guys are probably sick of seeing this message but we desperate need people, starting at midnight Niketown NY will start looking at applications for hired and interviews will start as early as Monday. If you get hired for the 5th floor, I will be interviewing you.

Good luck to all.
have you tried making a thread?

that way you can reach a larger audience.

my girl wants to give me yambs everyday. i guess i have low testosterone or something cause a 22 y/o should be able to give it up whenever.
mean.gif
That's your girl in your avy?
pm her deets i can help a brother out!

Good luck to all.

That's gonna locked quick. I remember someone tried that once and it got locked, no reason was given.

I finished the wire season 4 today. Fayetta crew 4 evah
mean.gif

sumrndmdude is a weird dude.

@sumrndmdude

I'll be watching big lebowski tomorrow.

Good luck to all.

That's gonna locked quick. I remember someone tried that once and it got locked, no reason was given.
I think it's because things like that are supposed to be posted in the regional forums.

Good luck to all.

I think it's because things like that are supposed to be posted in the regional forums.

In all my years of NT dating back to ezboard, I've never visit those forums.

I wish I had a full body version of those hand dryers they have in public bathrooms. That **** would be so dope in the crib.

Back
Top Bottom