the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by odog24

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Starting a conditioning regimen to play soccer
I'm a burl dude so i'll play defense

Anybody on NT who's play(ed) soccer can give me any tips?
run run run.
if u play soccer and wanna be good u should be fast and be able to stop and go quick.

and if ur playing defense u gotta keep up with the forwards, and being a "burl dude" will help you alot cause there will be alot of physical contact. always try to clear the ball since your close to the goal u dont wanna kick a bad pass so try to clear it.

roll.gif
I meant to type burly dude
roll.gif

Thank you for the advice.
pimp.gif
 Niketalk members stay reliable.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I played Defense. when you clear the ball or gain possession back turn or lead the ball away from the center i.e closer to the goal, and go out wide to the edges of the field then knock it out because if they steal it back when your generally never the center they got another chance but if they get it back wide out their gonna have to cross it back in

Don't square up with the dude like in B-ball or else he'll nutmeg you easier, come at him with one foot forward another back as if your skateboarding or surfing, if he breaks your ankles going behind you your last ditch could be just stretch your back foot back. if he comes at you going in the direction were your stomach is pointed get him since that's your good side. also helps which foot he is since if he's right footed he'll go your left (stomach) usually

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

Originally Posted by Regal Black

finally 
pimp.gif
 for the first time today
don't think I hit it good.....need to work on my inhale/exhale $%$#

never smoked in my life though
something rolled? pull the smoke into your mouth first. then inhale deep again without it to your lips. like gasping without the sound.

do it in two parts until you get it down without having to think about it.

if you inhaled wrong from glass I don't know what to tell you
laugh.gif

Piece of advice, when you're new, you wont know when its gonna hit you or how many hits it takes to really get you
pimp.gif
. But do it gradually (the amount of hits), the 4th or 5th time I did it, I took a huge amount of hits and it totally ruined the experience for me now. I dont ever wanna smoke again.
laugh.gif
Well not never...but it has to be the right place/setting for me.

Good day. It was "big booty spanish women in spandex" day in the Bronx, ftw!!!! Now on my 3rd Texas size drink at bbq's!! I feel good.

Originally Posted by faulkit28

Good day. It was "big booty spanish women in spandex" day in the Bronx, ftw!!!! Now on my 3rd Texas size drink at bbq's!! I feel good.

pimp.gif

I plan on hitting the Heights and a few spots in Harlem a little more frequently this Summer. 
nerd.gif

Damb, I haven't been to BBQ's in a minute. Enjoy bruh. 
glasses.gif

roll.gif
what the hell is going on in real life? Rhester with the noodz, birdman with child pron. I can't.

I'm transferring to a school by home to continue my education. I graduate on the same time as if I would have at my current school and NO MORE electives I will have to do on their circulum. Those things destroyed me.

i got bad nerves/anxiety/post traumatic stress...*$*+ sucks b. i dont believe in medicine so i just smoke weed & when i dont smoke weed or drink alcohol i cant even stand to be around most people unless i #+*$ wit em like that. like if im out & im sober i know i be lookin crazy as hell cause im always lookin out the corners of my eyes & my hands shake like #+*$ & all kinda other *$*+ like that

I got to work 30 minutes late

I ripped my shorts loading a tractor onto a customers truck

I hauled @!% home and changed

It started pouring rain towards the end of my shift

It made everything seem better and reminded me that even though my day started off bad it could’ve been a lot worse.

God I love the rain.

Now it’s time to shower, pack my last bowl, play some 2k12 and blast Joey Bada$$ for the rest of the night.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom