the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

what's everybody's plans this summer? I'm tryin to take summer classes but i'm waitlisted right now...don't know if i'll get in....i just want to be productive

pretty much yolo'n  it up... come fall, school will be my priority... 3rd year, its time for me to get serious

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

what's everybody's plans this summer? I'm tryin to take summer classes but i'm waitlisted right now...don't know if i'll get in....i just want to be productive

pretty much yolo'n  it up... come fall, school will be my priority... 3rd year, its time for me to get serious

EDC, concerts, beach, hopefully a trip to Taiwan.

Originally Posted by M4rioL

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by odog24

run run run.
if u play soccer and wanna be good u should be fast and be able to stop and go quick.

and if ur playing defense u gotta keep up with the forwards, and being a "burl dude" will help you alot cause there will be alot of physical contact. always try to clear the ball since your close to the goal u dont wanna kick a bad pass so try to clear it.

roll.gif
I meant to type burly dude
roll.gif

Thank you for the advice.
pimp.gif
 Niketalk members stay reliable.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I played Defense. when you clear the ball or gain possession back turn or lead the ball away from the center i.e closer to the goal, and go out wide to the edges of the field then knock it out because if they steal it back when your generally never the center they got another chance but if they get it back wide out their gonna have to cross it back in

Don't square up with the dude like in B-ball or else he'll nutmeg you easier, come at him with one foot forward another back as if your skateboarding or surfing, if he breaks your ankles going behind you your last ditch could be just stretch your back foot back. if he comes at you going in the direction were your stomach is pointed get him since that's your good side. also helps which foot he is since if he's right footed he'll go your left (stomach) usually

Thanks
pimp.gif

What does nutmeg mean?

Why do we as men fall hardest for crazy %%%%%+.... the crazier they are the better the sex, the less we care they cray?

Cant stop thinkin about this dumb broad when litterally the last thing she said to me is she hopes i die n a car crash after she found out about my daughter
30t6p3b.gif

Shes also a smeez n its like i could careless... i legitimately believe i can change/save her

*le sigh*… im pathetic

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Why do we as men fall hardest for crazy %%%%%+.... the crazier they are the better the sex, the less we care they cray?

Cant stop thinkin about this dumb broad when litterally the last thing she said to me is she hopes i die n a car crash after she found out about my daughter
30t6p3b.gif

Shes also a smeez n its like i could careless... i legitimately believe i can change/save her

*le sigh*… im pathetic

roll.gif
i feel ya pain to an extent 

I had a guy in my mentions on twitter threatening to kill me but that didn't scare me. Know what did? The thought that I bricked my Kindle Fire. Took me fours to fix it. I feel like a Tech God. *reads The Walking Dead*

the Spicy Sweet chili (purple bag) doritos... are not that good...

Lemon Lime Powerade might be the greatest drink ever...

EDIT: that was tmi, even for niketalk
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

Do you guys believe, once a cheater always a cheater?

Yes. But i also believe once an addict always an addict. The difference is the action to to indulge in the weakness.

The White Women Appreciation thread used to be one of my favorite threads.
dudes been killed it.
30t6p3b.gif

For every One decent post there are 2-3 to butcher it.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

30t6p3b.gif

*le sigh*… im pathetic
Naw B, aint no part or portion of this thats acceptable.  Trust me, I attract the crazies, and I've been through some crazy situations (ended up homeless for awhile).  IT IS NOT WORTH IT.....but I do recommend you pipe and keep it moving

why does my stomach decide to growl ONLY in situations where the class is taking an exam and it's extremely quiet
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom