the thread about nothing...

I still have that bill burr thread open.
:rofl:

rob @ post #80001
so close...
alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif

Last edited:
Lmao@coco bra I was with my grandfather in grand central station back in 2011 and he had this magazine with that add in there..he was 74 at the time lol he's in excellent shape for his age but anyways he reads the add stares at it for about 15 seconds looks up does the alonzo mourning gif looks back down at the add was like naaa n started laughing n turned the page lol

Clay Davis should make a rap song.
roll.gif
pimp.gif

After some searching, I found that someone actually made a rap song from Clay Davis sound bites.

Search, clay davis - i do not fall alone scapegoats on youtube.

The song is tight!
what was edited?
nerd.gif
I originally posted the Alonzo gif but with a KFC bucket but it's kinda offensive.So I switched it to the OG version.
It's good that it's gone now.

Last edited:
How long does it usually take yall to read a book say about 500 pages?...I want to read more than 1 book a month but I usually read one chapter a day..I guess it wouldn't hurt reading a chapter in the morning and before bed

Man I'm so happy for my mom she's going to the inauguration n got to see the obama family yesterday, they were at my grandparents church but I def gotta thank my cousin for getting those tickets for her

Last edited:
How long does it usually take yall to read a book say about 500 pages?...I want to read more than 1 book a month but I usually read one chapter a day..I guess it wouldn't hurt reading a chapter in the morning and before bed

Man I'm so happy for my mom she's going to the inauguration n got to see the obama family yesterday, they were at my grandparents church but I def gotta thank my cousin for getting those tickets for her
On average 25 hours. That's what I do minus the morning part. If need be, set up a reading/relaxation time of about 30min to an hour.

That's great!

This was in Chicago or somewhere else?

if a book is good i like to finish it as soon as i can. usually takes 4-7 days. if its not that interesting...........never gets finished.

Don't know where else to post this but.. some dude on reddit ordered fake Js

Last edited:
Hi TAN long time no see.. I got up and looked at my phone this morning to check weather.......

Is this real life..

I also got my first warning for making that Bill Burr- Yoko Ono thread. I'm going to have to just start laying low again.

Crazy weekend, but everything happens for a reason. School is officially back in session. Now I must purchase an iPad and an iPhone 5 in the coming weeks plus an Apple TV.

Back
Top Bottom