the thread about nothing...

Love it when this happens 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
What? I dont see it.
I dont understand....

Anyone else ever see a resemblance of Tyler the Creator in Wood Harris from Paid in Full. 

Just noticed watching the movie

I JUST CREATED AN MLK TRIBUTE THREAD NOT REALIZING METHGOD PUT UP DAMB AWESOME ONE.

CAN I GET A LATE PASS FROM MY TAN BRETHREN

Who was in charge of booking Lupe Fiasco for the Inaugural party when he himself says he doesn't like Obama :tongue: Homie didn't even change his verses

been procrastinating cleaning my room since about 10:30

the struggle :smh:

clean up your room youngin
before you get grounded
-------------------

Who was in charge of booking Lupe Fiasco for the Inaugural party when he himself says he doesn't like Obama :tongue: Homie didn't even change his verses

hopefully i can meet him one day & he can teach me how to troll with style & swag :smokin

Last edited:

I don't get that either. It's not like he is new with his opinions. Whoever it is should be moved to a different position for foolish decision making.

I JUST CREATED AN MLK TRIBUTE THREAD NOT REALIZING METHGOD PUT UP DAMB AWESOME ONE.

CAN I GET A LATE PASS FROM MY TAN BRETHREN
Sure
nthat.gif

not safe for work, i suppose.... but not bad- just a nice gif
You guys can push the envelope all day with the gifs in here. I'm at home, no one to fear
pimp.gif

Since WHT got photoshop I've seen like 6 new avis. Where in the world is that one from?

been procrastinating cleaning my room since about 10:30

the struggle :smh:

clean up your room youngin
before you get grounded

YOUR AVY :wow:

:rofl:
tumblr_lv7fuyQdrq1qmdhd8.gif
:riceboy :frown:

easy there CatMan
you started it dog lover
tumblr_mcb7s1dUJm1rtq11qo1_500.gif

OHHHHHH. I was looking at the last person whos posted, post counts, view counts, basically all the stuff on the right

Girls are soooooooo ******g annoying. So check this. This old friend hits me up asking if I'm mad at her. We haven't really spoken in 5 years because we went to different colleges and life happens (For the record, I tried to remain in contact but she was always busy or couldn't really talk. So i stopped calling). So now she's in my text messages creating a problem out of thin air. Like sit the **** down somewhere!!! :smh: Ain't nobody got time for that!

Graduation is July 30th. I can feel the days getting shorter and shorter. Not going to lie I'm scared ******** of what to do after.

Beyonce is bad now, but she needs to take more advantage of her looks. She's looking more and more like her mother everyday. :x Solange won in that aspect, she looks relatively the same as she ages.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom