the thread about nothing...

This girl just texted me saying: " real men chase and I am too much of a cooch to chase her and that I have no respect for women because i haven't called her in 2 weeks"........WOW

^^^
laugh.gif
lmao, she mad.. she's probably used to thirsty dudes stuck to her sack

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

grab a brew and let it go. its the weekend now
dis dis dis

get +%#+#! up and tell us embarrassing secrets [emoji]9829[/emoji]

made a bold move today to push the ex emotionally far enough away so that he won't want to come back. I really did it to protect myself. Wish i could drink but ive been dealing with an extremely clever man and when i drink i get dumb and sloppy so the drinks are out until he's found a new chick.
if it's in your perceived best interests then it's all good. alcohol wouldn't be good if your emotions are high anyway, that's asking for some *+!#%@*+
laugh.gif

I'm about to bake up and get comfortable guyz, what movie should I acquire?

I'm watching Family Feud. The survey...meanings of the word bust.

My first thought was disappointment as in a draft pick bust. Wasn't on the list.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

1. Arrested
2. Breast size
3. Head sculpture
4. To break

Originally Posted by 216301baller

This girl just texted me saying: " real men chase and I am too much of a cooch to chase her and that I have no respect for women because i haven't called her in 2 weeks"........WOW
Slap that ho.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by solarius49

Dudes in this club arent dancin with the females, they're cuffin to the beat smh

Did the DJ play any Boosie?

Naw doggie, im in San Diego smh. I did see a dude in some "gucci" timbs though

staying in while studying for finals is hard when you hear a bunch of drunk ppl outside having a good time

Originally Posted by ErickM713

How would one go about setting up a show?

My boy is trying to get his band out there and he wants to set up a show here in San Antonio but I don't know the right people or how to go about it 
ohwell.gif

have they performed at a place before? go to a spot that they have already and the owners enjoyed their company and just come up to them straight, but you gotta go 90% for their 10 like in Hitch. You have to know other local bands that are cool with you and get them to play, your friends band doesn't HAVE to headline, but you know where you live so you should know which band is hot right now. Once that's all set you go to the venue and say "can we get a gig going sometime we got 5 other bands willing to perform with us" they should see $$$ in their eyes and have to agree.

Can't be any ol' venue tho, start small if you have to some places will laugh at you for even asking unless your semi famous at best. happened to my bro

Cut off ties with one of my best friends a lil while ago and did the same with another friend.

First one was actually my roommate for like a year. One week dude apparently had to help a relative move his stuff down to Miami, he said he'd be back in a week. A month passes..rent is due. This dude texts me that he decided to move down here and he'll be back for his stuff soon. He doesn't come back for like another 3 months...still no rent paid in between then.

Dude comes back, gets his stuff...STILL DOESN'T PAY RENT. Was mad about that for a while but I make more money now so it ain't a big deal. So I hit him up one day and not only did dude change his number, he didn't even bother to send me the new one..just hightailed it to Florida and basically said eff you without actually saying it. After nearly 20 years of being best friends man.

2nd friend wasn't really a friend after all, stayed lying(even had dudes lying for her) about stuff and was thirsty for attention. Started avoiding me like the plague when I started seeing through the bs.

Am I just taking Ls right now or am I just getting older?

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Cut off ties with one of my best friends a lil while ago and did the same with another friend.

First one was actually my roommate for like a year. One week dude apparently had to help a relative move his stuff down to Miami, he said he'd be back in a week. A month passes..rent is due. This dude texts me that he decided to move down here and he'll be back for his stuff soon. He doesn't come back for like another 3 months...still no rent paid in between then.

Dude comes back, gets his stuff...STILL DOESN'T PAY RENT. Was mad about that for a while but I make more money now so it ain't a big deal. So I hit him up one day and not only did dude change his number, he didn't even bother to send me the new one..just hightailed it to Florida and basically said eff you without actually saying it. After nearly 20 years of being best friends man.

2nd friend wasn't really a friend after all, stayed lying(even had dudes lying for her) about stuff and was thirsty for attention. Started avoiding me like the plague when I started seeing through the bs.

Am I just taking Ls right now or am I just getting older?

Well how old are you

There is NOTHING in existence that can be compared to South Korean revenge flicks. Those dudes are on another level when it comes to that genre....seriously. Just finished watching No Mercy and I thought I had seen it all but holy *!$%%%+ $@@@ was I wrong.

South Korean films in general though are
pimp.gif
they have some great visionaries and performers over there. The French get it poppin' too.

Back
Top Bottom