Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by dluck8689

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The way he primed it tho

roll.gif
roll.gif
Bruh, I was in tears watching this earlier to day.... The sound off is perfect..
the funniest part is when he grabbed the little boy all aggressive but then was trying hold back i know he was mad
laugh.gif

Hell yea
roll.gif
im still laughing at this $%*!

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by imvictor

$3 million in cash inside 3M Security Glass bus stop 
eek.gif

where my G? i will drive a car straight thru that right now
I don't know man, saw this on Tumblr. 
LMAO @ "i will drive a car straight thru that right now." 
roll.gif

Jessica Bangkok has one of the sweetest voices in the industry
embarassed.gif

presentations suck
chocolate frosted mini wheats>>>>cinnamon roll frosted mini wheats
why the hell does it rain everytime it gets warm? like, a person can finally wear some shorts & short sleeves and then you have the audacity to make it rain? that $*$% is counterproductive b, that aint cute
30t6p3b.gif

done with older women. trynna find a nice 17 year old & train her.
society likes to talk $*$% & judge people until they kill themselves and then trys to save face by blaming the victim for not speaking up
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ the mta wasting money on all these new buses that are small as $*$%. whip fund needs to build
how hard is it to open up a funeral home?

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

Originally Posted by imvictor

Originally Posted by MMG

where my G? i will drive a car straight thru that right now
I don't know man, saw this on Tumblr. 
LMAO @ "i will drive a car straight thru that right now." 
roll.gif
looked up broughton & pender st., turns out its might be in vancouver, canada. http://37signals.com/svn/archives/001064.php
on of the posts

"There was only $500 of real currency, the rest is fake. A security guard was present for the duration of the promotion. People were told they could only use their feet and would not get to keep the money if they were successful."

How would one go about setting up a show?

My boy is trying to get his band out there and he wants to set up a show here in San Antonio but I don't know the right people or how to go about it 
ohwell.gif

scratched my car's front bumper ...preparing for inevitable rape at the repair shop....crazy how somethin stupid could end up costin so much...but oh well, i'll take the L
erick....try open mic nights....

Allowed myself to be placed in a situation that was too real. Promised myself to stay out the streets from now on
30t6p3b.gif

I wish they'd make a really cool animated spiderman movie. Just a straight to dvd, not for theaters obviously.

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Originally Posted by cap1229

Such a bad day.

grab a brew and let it go. its the weekend now
dis dis dis

get +%#+#! up and tell us embarrassing secrets ♥

made a bold move today to push the ex emotionally far enough away so that he won't want to come back. I really did it to protect myself. Wish i could drink but ive been dealing with an extremely clever man and when i drink i get dumb and sloppy so the drinks are out until he's found a new chick.

The best times of my life were spent in a city I hated with the people I love and now I miss it more than anything…
frown.gif

Had to take a dump in the public bathroom today; I did the Pearl Harbor approach (Hover over the toilet and drop them in from a long distance)..

Back
Top Bottom