the thread about nothing...

The thread is dying 
frown.gif
I blame  rck2sactown
Why meeeeeee

I had a long winded post typed up but theres no point since like 80% of the people I was talking to dont read TAN so I will try to sum it up as best as I can. The whole Powerballin situation is downright appalling. Not because of the way hes acting, but the way everyone else is acting. This is mob mentality at his worst. Even people who havent been a victim of his trolling are telling him to kill himself. Really? Its past the joking "Kill yourself" Internet response when in the span of two months the guy has made 3 threads about wanting to kill himself. How can someone sit there and feel good that they said that? For real? Its just become the cool thing to hate this guy and its gotten to the point where he cant even have a discussion about his past or present behavior without the same things being said over and over and over. Hes had solid rebuttals to almost everything directed towards him, and they go largely ignored, and met with simplistic irellevant responses.

Meth is also playing a very large role in this. While hes responding to him, trying to get him to change, hes opening the flood gates and now people think its perfectly fine to flame the guy to death. He hasnt really joined in, but he hasnt done much about it either, and that contributes to the issue because people think that because that theyre siding with Meth that its ok to do whatever. Theres also the point that I think his original stance with this issue was wrong. There was no need to expose the guy, and tell everyone pretty much what we already knew. He legitimately wanted to start a new slate on NT under a new name, and even thought most people thought he was TGB, there was no concrete proof. Once that got out look what happened. The whole things gotta stop really. Its not cool by any means.

The thread gets slow or might be dying because it becomes an inside joke for a select group of members. All the back and forths about papis, speaking in Spanish, the gift exchanges, etc. All fun for those participating, but people who might only occasionally check in see it's less about topics that don't warrant a thread and more a mini-chat room about people's bowel movements or what you're eating or what you're doing tonight. 

NT is lame as all hell nowadays... It's the same dudes trolling or getting trolled at all times. :smh:

THIS is the reason why favorite characters get killed off of TV shows. It just gets boring seeing the same acts all of the time.

If that thread was locked, probably not a good idea to continue it in here.
But where can it be continued? The OG thread is locked, if I make a thread it will get locked. It's not like this is a banned topic of discussion. I get what your saying but I had this really lengthy response typed out and didn't even get to post it and I didn't even copy it...

But where can it be continued? The OG thread is locked, if I make a thread it will get locked. It's not like this is a banned topic of discussion. I get what your saying but I had this really lengthy response typed out and didn't even get to post it and I didn't even copy it...
Papi...it was blocked because Meth didn't want the conversation to be continued.  Didn't get to post your lengthy response? That's too bad.  Deal with it.

why continue it at all? 

why continue it at all? 
This topic isnt going anywhere unless he gets banned. Hes a lightning rod for controversy. Look at how this even started up this time. He came here for moral support and within a page, it derailed.
Papi...it was blocked because Meth didn't want the conversation to be continued.  Didn't get to post your lengthy response? That's too bad.  Deal with it.
eyes.gif

I just want to say that I agree with your post and you expressed it exactly the way I would have. The situation as a whole just seems like one of those rock-bottom moments that no one would want to look back at. Let's move on.

It sucks you didn't get to give your two cents, but considering this thread's issues in the past.. it shouldn't be used to continue a locked discussion. If the topic and conversation was locked there, it shouldn't continue here.

Back
Top Bottom