the thread about nothing...

The thread with the girl from the Marta train got deleted. Its where my last reps were from

If that thread was locked, probably not a good idea to continue it in here.
But where can it be continued? The OG thread is locked, if I make a thread it will get locked. It's not like this is a banned topic of discussion. I get what your saying but I had this really lengthy response typed out and didn't even get to post it and I didn't even copy it...
why continue it at all? 
This topic isnt going anywhere unless he gets banned. Hes a lightning rod for controversy. Look at how this even started up this time. He came here for moral support and within a page, it derailed
but i mean did he really though.

he came under a pretense of "i realize i am lucky to be alive"

then quickly started taking shots at other members.

in the meanwhile he posts like any other person would in a variety of threads

only to come back looking even more petulant than before in his own topic.

jaguars-fan-gif.gif

Trolling on facebook is great. :pimp:

milk

+

250px-Ubet.jpg

= chocolate milk

Chocolate milk +

= diabetes but pretty tasty.

I bought the Peanut Butter Toast Crunch because it was on sale and I was feeling adventurous, and it's just OK. So I decided to get a little crazy and try using chocolate milk instead of regular milk. Definitely an improvement. 

Just everything. Every one is a POS. Everything is corrupted. Nothing can be trusted anymore.
I just wanna reach out there and hold you.... papi. maybe a kiss on the cheek or lips, but we'll see how far it goes

Just everything. Every one is a POS. Everything is corrupted. Nothing can be trusted anymore.
I feel that way a lot of times.  Sometimes I want to pick up everything and live in the woods just to avoid all of the nonsense of everyday life.  It sucks, but at the end of the day you need to focus on your own best interests, work within the confines of they system, and hopefully you'll end up somewhere in life where you can make a meaningful change in the world no matter how small that change might be.

And I don't wanna F somebody up. I feel like somebody is going to cross me the wrong way eventually and I'm going to explode over a bunch of random **** that just piles on and piles on. I already have enough aggrivated cases on my report and I already feel bad enough about giving ppl hospital bills because they were the wrong person at the wrong time. Honestly, those people deserved what they got but 99.9% of the time I can keep my cool and it just didn't happen with them. This is why I need help. Let alone I am self-destructive and chronically suicidal.

:smh:

And then some stupid thread in General about suicide brings out the trolls and it's just a spit in the face.

Back
Top Bottom