the thread about nothing...

What the hell are pineberries? That pic up there looks shopped in the front just a bit. If I was single she'd still get it though. My first post in this thread was on page 4. Thought it would get shut down months ago (not die off but get locked).

Strawberries that taste like pineapples apparently. Want want want.

.would smash her back in 07 would smash her now.
We're around the same age. In b4 pedo.

Last edited:
I saw her a year ago at some charity convention in LA. She did look like that. I always knew that girl would age well.
she still looked child like when i saw her, miranda (icarly) on the other hand 
devil.gif

VICE YOUTUBE CHANNEL>>>ANYTHING ELSE ON YOUTUBE

i wish they had a channel on direct tv..i can never find ish to watch on tv everything is a reality show 

then i go to the movie channels and they are either playing some dusty *** movies from the 80's or some new ish they've been playing 3 times a day..

all these damn channels and nothing to watch, the only channels that ever have anything remotely interesting are natgeo or current.

TLC used to be cool so did discovery..

My coworker of 5 years who I also consider as a good friend just got fired over some BS. She got promoted and did the whole background check and found out that she had a DUI 13 years ago. They let her go for not diclosing the case
mean.gif

My coworker of 5 years who I also consider as a good friend just got fired over some BS. She got promoted and did the whole background check and found out that she had a DUI 13 years ago. They let her go for not diclosing the case :smh:

Coworker got fired today because someone overheard him saying how there's ways to pass a drug test. I think they said he 'reeked' of marijuana. Its weird because we aren't even required to get tested.

i wish they had a channel on direct tv..i can never find ish to watch on tv everything is a reality show 

then i go to the movie channels and they are either playing some dusty *** movies from the 80's or some new ish they've been playing 3 times a day..

all these damn channels and nothing to watch, the only channels that ever have anything remotely interesting are natgeo or current.

Munchies and fresh off the boat :smokin

history channel is pretty cool. 

Back
Top Bottom