the thread about nothing...

I feel like I'm not a very approachable person 
ohwell.gif
visit the dressing better thread

not srs

im not very approachable either
frown.gif
if you smile when/if you make eye contact......it always ends well.....

simple move.....but life's been easier since i picked it up.......
embarassed.gif
will do 
happy.gif

I've never actually thought of this before 
laugh.gif

A year ago, when I'd wingman for my friends, they'd always say I'd take the attention away because I smiled and laughed too much.

But that was a lifetime ago 
tired.gif

mean.gif

I have ****** up teeth. This ain't funny.
that struggle.... damn

I'm so glad my parents got me braces when I was in the 7th grade.... had em for 3 years but it was worth it.

Before I got them I had bunny *** teeth and yellow as hell stained teeth. The braces covered the stains, and somehow when my braces came off my teeth were perfect and white as can be 
eek.gif

metal mouth miracle 
nthat.gif

I finally have to do a group project in my upper division classes.

One of my group members barely comes to class and another doesn't even have their email set up so they can receive messages.

mean.gif

:smh:

I have ****** up teeth. This ain't funny.
that struggle.... damn

I'm so glad my parents got me braces when I was in the 7th grade.... had em for 3 years but it was worth it.

Before I got them I had bunny *** teeth and yellow as hell stained teeth. The braces covered the stains, and somehow when my braces came off my teeth were perfect and white as can be 
eek.gif

metal mouth miracle 
nthat.gif

I had antibiotics when i was a baby. That ****** up my teeth.

I barely have enamel and they look yellowishhh.

I deal with it.

I finally have to do a group project in my upper division classes.
One of my group members barely comes to class and another doesn't even have their email set up so they can receive messages.
:smh:

team project is the worst.

I just prefer to stay on my own if I can.

Someone school me on ecigs/vapes :nerd:

I want one of them Vapes. But not if they're gonna taste like a damn E Cig :smh:

Bought two of those this weekend to try them and they were awful :x

I bought a hookah pen there too. Now that was pretty cool :smokin

Had a crappy day ....had a doctor appointment at 2:15...got there at 1pm...didn't get seen until around 6:30 :wow:

And due to this appointment I didnt get a chance to buy the Jordan 3's that released today :\

Had a crappy day ....had a doctor appointment at 2:15...got there at 1pm...didn't get seen until around 6:30
eek.gif

And due to this appointment I didnt get a chance to buy the Jordan 3's that released today
ohwell.gif

damn waiting 4 hours is rough....

I went to the pub by myself to watch the USA soccer game... only to see them get their ***'s kicked. Had a few beers.

Then went to work drunk. 

now I'm at home eating chips and salsa 
frown.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a crappy day ....had a doctor appointment at 2:15...got there at 1pm...didn't get seen until around 6:30 :wow:

And due to this appointment I didnt get a chance to buy the Jordan 3's that released today :\

damn waiting 4 hours is rough....

I went to the pub by myself to watch the USA soccer game... only to see them get their ***'s kicked. Had a few beers.

Then went to work drunk. 

now I'm at home eating chips and salsa 
frown.gif

Bro I was there for more then 6-7 hours...but I don't want to dwell on it...night guys

shoulda came to my office brah

What are those shirts called, the pocket tee with the designed pocket?
Anybody know what I'm talking about?

went skating tonight and i snapped my deck, i took a shortcut on my walk back home through this dark *** street with all kinds of low trees and bushes and idk if i was more scared of getting shot/stabbed or if i was going to walk through a deadly spider web hanging off a tree or have a rabies possum bite my leg 
laugh.gif

Few random thoughts while I try and go to sleep:

- I need a girl 
tired.gif

- I need to go HARDER in the gym. Starting today. 

- I really love school and church. When you're given another chance, you appreciate those types of outlets/opportunities as you mature.

- Ready for warm weather. I just want to drive around, windows down, blasting some good tunes 
smokin.gif

- I don't mind working hard. Need more drive though.

- Have to be at the lab at 8:30. Looking like I'm only getting 6 hours of sleep tonight.

- About to fix a quick sammich, and call it a night.

- Posted a pic on IG about an hour ago, and it got 14 likes in about 8 minutes. Caught me off guard and I'm not going to lie and say that didn't have me geeked for a few minutes 
laugh.gif

- Someone donate a new MacBook to the Help AdobeCS4 Out foundation.

Back
Top Bottom