the thread about nothing...

roll.gif
 yeah you aren't sensitive at all...

sidenote... this beer gut is about to go.

will post before and after pics for the beasts in about 6-8 weeks 
devil.gif

Me too, i usually go 3 times a week- but i've slacked off in the last week or 2. Havent been since Sunday, and before that i took another 5 or 6 day break :smh: not to mention all those damn munchies from 7-11. Sour gummy bears are bomb though
It makes no sense that I dont go as much since my complex has a gym I can use for free :lol:

Im back on it though. I plan to be TAN's biggest loser - Beer Belly edition :smokin
I'm in too! Will update in a few months :lol:

Last edited:
NHL?

Not that it matters... Hockey is the BEST sport to see live. :nthat:

No NHL out in the boonies of Spokane. Teams to watch other than the Zags: Spokane Shock [AFL Football], and the Spokane Chiefs [Western Hockey League; Rod Stewart's son Liam plays for the team, and from what I hear is pretty good].

Regardless, excited to see it, chillin' with that :nthat: and that drink.

Last edited:
I wish people could pronounce my name, or wouldn't be so shocked that it was my real name

My dude, my first name is the French version of 'Allen.' It's spelled Alain.

You could imagine the harassment I've experienced since grade school.

NHL?

Not that it matters... Hockey is the BEST sport to see live.
nthat.gif
No NHL out in the boonies of Spokane. Teams to watch other than the Zags: Spokane Shock [AFL Football], and the Spokane Chiefs [Western Hockey League; Rod Stewart's son Liam plays for the team, and from what I hear is pretty good].

Regardless, excited to see it, chillin' with that
nthat.gif
and that drink.
Yeah I mean some of the best hockey I've seen live was Division III.

Have fun.

i remember when i used to work retail this guy handed me his credit card to pay. looked at the name on his card and looked at him. showed me his drivers license and surely his name was michael vick

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom