the thread about nothing...

I'm at work and this kid is laying on his dads lap face down, just giggling away while getting spanked.... I can't tell if they're playing or If the kid is getting beat. It's weird.

And the mom and the dad are like yelling at each other about child support and splitting up :lol: :x

So I finally sold that iPhone on eBay.

But what's up with that wait period on PayPal before I get my money??? Is there anyway I could get screwed on this?

The intern that owed me $5 is thirsty after I pulled these out :lol:

How come sending money is instantanous but, a refund takes 5-7 days?

Someone explained this to me once..
I don't rly remember.. But basically the banks purposely hold onto your money for longer. And somehow that makes them more money

This video killin me.

laugh.gif
That dog seems to be having the time of its life doing nothing.
when the **** did beef patties go up to 1.70?
feel like i just got robbed like a lil {()}
mean.gif

but i walked too far not to get anything
mean.gif
I know man its disgusting. You used to be able to get a beef cheese coco bread for less than 3 dollars, now the game done changed
mean.gif
damn shame.
where do I get these things??
30b41b4e8a221e647396a6bd0d44b620
God no
sick.gif
. Golden Krust is terrible I will never go there again. Mom and pop spots>>>>>

Last edited:
How come sending money is instantanous but, a refund takes 5-7 days?

Someone explained this to me once..
I don't rly remember.. But basically the banks purposely hold onto your money for longer. And somehow that makes them more money

basically they have to free up their capital by selling off some assets to pay it off. once they are in a trade they have to unwind the trade to do so and that is why it takes a while. the tricks banks use to make themselves look solvent is :x

This video killin me.

feel like i just got robbed like a lil {()} :smh:

but i walked too far not to get anything :smh:
I know man its disgusting. You used to be able to get a beef cheese coco bread for less than 3 dollars, now the game done changed

:smh: damn shame.

God no:x . Golden Krust is terrible I will never go there again. Mom and pop spots>>>>>

i ate there once for some jerk chicken. it was pretty good but im asian so what the hell do i know.

This couple with the kid spanking are now arguing about the dad not having a job. They are borderline yelling.... It's awkward. The mom is pretty hot tho. Will try to get pics and maybe holler when dad is gone

This video killin me.

God no:x . Golden Krust is terrible I will never go there again. Mom and pop spots>>>>>

i ate there once for some jerk chicken. it was pretty good but im asian so what the hell do i know.
Anywhere in Cali??

This video killin me.
:lol: That dog seems to be having the time of its life doing nothing.

tumblr_mge1zdGCuB1rkktmbo1_500.gif

i was hungry & wasnt settling for donuts again
-----------------

akeelah is a terrible name.
just no.
turrible. :x

-------------------

speaking of asians and eating

tumblr_mhvr47WGTE1qzv9l7o1_500.jpg

:evil:

Last edited:
This video killin me.

Anywhere in Cali??

i doubt it.
tried looking it up for you on their website but they got some locations in cali and apparently they sell frozen products.

http://www.goldenkrustbakery.com/

Last edited:
Damn man. I need to explore the rest of America. Other than my uncles funeral in Houston and trips to Vegas I've never really travelled to any other state in the last 6 years :lol:

Back
Top Bottom