the thread about nothing...

i hate my american literature survey class so much damn reading in such a short amount of time! im the only guy in there cause its a english course. even my advanced econ courses have 50%+ girls in it.

A rant

Someone was hurt when I was agreeing with Trilluminated about him being weird.Then he came at

me saying I was weird because I post 100x a day and I love Zooey.I only posted 100x a day once or twice.

The last time I said I love Zooey Deschanel in here was during Spanish TAN a few weeks ago.

You're lucky I didn't came at you about your low key,****** appreciation thread.Now that's being weird.

You gave TAN a bad reputation for a while son.

Oh by the way

You can't claim that I was hurt when you're the one who left tan.
I asked Trill "weird in what way?" and somehow I'm hurt because you cosigned.
You were the one who was hurt hence your "why do you care" when I asked you why you were leaving. I didn't get at you. I just pointed our your hypocrisy.

It doesn't matter how much you actually post. The point is that you post a lot.
Saying that it was only a few times doesn't nullify that fact.
That doesn't matter either. I don't keep tabs on how many times you post I love zooey.
The TS thread was a continuation of the TS discussion that originated in tan.
People said to make a thread, I made a thread.
I didn't start the TS discussion in tan so you can't claim that.

Lastly, I knew you that weren't actually leaving tan so i psed a pic making it look like you viewed this thread to see if you were actually lurking this thread.
Sure enough like clockwork you replied to my post.
Which ended your supposed break from tan.
DIDN'T%20READ%20LOL.gif

A rant

Someone was hurt when I was agreeing with Trilluminated about him being weird.Then he came at

me saying I was weird because I post 100x a day and I love Zooey.I only posted 100x a day once or twice.

The last time I said I love Zooey Deschanel in here was during Spanish TAN a few weeks ago.

You're lucky I didn't came at you about your low key,****** appreciation thread.Now that's being weird.

You gave TAN a bad reputation for a while son.

Oh by the way
You can't claim that I was hurt when you're the one who left tan.
I asked Trill "weird in what way?" and somehow I'm hurt because you cosigned.
You were the one who was hurt hence your "why do you care" when I asked you why you were leaving. I didn't get at you. I just pointed our your hypocrisy.

It doesn't matter how much you actually post. The point is that you post a lot.
Saying that it was only a few times doesn't nullify that fact.
That doesn't matter either. I don't keep tabs on how many times you post I love zooey.
The TS thread was a continuation of the TS discussion that originated in tan.
People said to make a thread, I made a thread.
I didn't start the TS discussion in tan so you can't claim that.

Lastly, I knew you that weren't actually leaving tan so i psed a pic making it look like you viewed this thread to see if you were actually lurking this thread.
Sure enough like clockwork you replied to my post.
Which ended your supposed break from tan.
DIDN'T%20READ%20LOL.gif
"You lucky I didn't come at you for the ****** appreciation thread."

iG4WWRxTTuaCY.gif

Just left the VA Hospital, getting my staph infection treated.....NEVER the **** AGAIN! I cant believe how horrible that place was. I was waiting in the emergency room for 5 hours. My hospital room had trash all over the floor, I had the listen to the nurses talk **** on each other loud as hell.

The procedure sucked. The doctor had to cut half of my nail off, and drain the pus :x

Back
Top Bottom