the thread about nothing...

One of the best things about NT is that not everyone is from the same place, background and/or upbringing. I just wish everyone would realize that.

How are you going to speak on and/or judge the mindset or mentality of a person that you dont know, from a place you've never been before?

mean.gif
aaaaand.........from this point on.....repped every time i see your post.........

because it speaks for allot of people. and ft

One of the best things about NT is that not everyone is from the same place, background and/or upbringing. I just wish everyone would realize that.

How are you going to speak on and/or judge the mindset or mentality of a person that you dont know, from a place you've never been before?

:smh:
aaaaand.........from this point on.....repped every time i see your post.........

Same amount of posts and join date.

I take that back. You joined later.

Last edited:
Thanks for the recommendation.
I'll check this album out and pm you my thoughts.
Mannnn.. At first you might kinda be like "wtf is this"( If u don't rly listen to Kendrick)..
But just let it play a few times..
this album is serious.
I haven't listened to new artists since like 2005.. But this dude saved the new
Gen of hip-hop for me.
I'm pretty open minded to most types of music/artists so that shouldn't be a problem.

I will listen to the entire album and then get back to you.

mean.gif

Same amount of posts and join date.

I take that back. You joined later.
that would have been sick!!!

i feel like i joined july......does that count?.......

we should keep our posts in sync

and we could tottaly be like friends......like forever....

oh my gosh....when is your birthday.....

this is sooo exciting ......please respond

nice catch tho lol........

that would have been sick!!!

i feel like i joined july......does that count?.......

we should keep our posts in sync

and we could tottaly be like friends......like forever....

oh my gosh....when is your birthday.....

this is sooo exciting ......please respond

nice catch tho lol........
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Damn man. I need to explore the rest of America. Other than my uncles funeral in Houston and trips to Vegas I've never really travelled to any other state in the last 6 years
laugh.gif
I haven't been part Arizona. Road trip? Im readypapi
Me and some of my boys took a trip there and to the Grand Canyon back in HS like 7 years ago 
laugh.gif

We also took a trip to Portland-Seattle-Vancouver 
smile.gif
houston sucked when i was there. it's probably the most boring big city i've ever been to. and those stupid circular freeways, where everyone was a bad driver. hot as all hell too was like 115 in the day and 98 at night.

nightlife was meh. innout>>>>>whataburger.

bbq was on point though.

reliant stadium and toyota center was nice.

Last edited:
Dude in grade school I knew had the name Jonsen Palmer.

Parents were definitely blown when they came up with that one. That, or they were ******g with the kid.

There was also a bully at my school named Richard Johnson. a.k.a. **** ****.

Deez names... :x :lol:

:rofl: :rofl:

Damn man. I need to explore the rest of America. Other than my uncles funeral in Houston and trips to Vegas I've never really travelled to any other state in the last 6 years
laugh.gif
I haven't been part Arizona. Road trip? Im readypapi
Me and some of my boys took a trip there and to the Grand Canyon back in HS like 7 years ago 
laugh.gif

We also took a trip to Portland-Seattle-Vancouver 
smile.gif
houston sucked when i was there. it's probably the most boring big city i've ever been to. and those stupid circular freeways, where everyone was a bad driver. hot as all hell too was like 115 in the day and 98 at night.

nightlife was meh. innout>>>>>whataburger.

bbq was on point though.

reliant stadium and toyota center was nice.
Ya dude, its seriously land-wise Houston is huge. Like the size of LA basically..... but with 1/5th of the population 
laugh.gif

@TheDocta, how old are you? I don't think you will ever dunk, i'm sorry 
frown.gif

eek.gif

just saw on the news that the parking enforcement here is starting to crack down on improper use of handicap placards.......

time for me to change up 
embarassed.gif
mean.gif
 end of an era for rck2sactown, no more free parking and handicap parking 
frown.gif

If I get caught I could be face 6 months in jail or up to $3500 in fines 
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I need to slim down and gain more upper leg muscle. Goal is to dunk by summer time
Slim down? Aren't you 165? Son, you've seen my beer gut 
laugh.gif
 I'm like 5'10 215 and can almost dunk still 

Just turned 20 2 weeks ago
hmmm well maybe there's still some hope.... you really can't touch rim?? You're pretty tall...
Im 18 snd 6'5 had ups for my weight 250. Grabbed rim.
I fractured my ankle and messed up my other one over a span of a year now I barely touch rim.
frown.gif
is there still hope rckgod?
laugh.gif
 dog, you're 6'5............  are you white? If so, probably not.

If I was 6'5.... I'd probably have some cool youtube videos 
laugh.gif

whatever you do though, please.... be safe

Last edited by a moderator:
Just turned 20 2 weeks ago
hmmm well maybe there's still some hope.... you really can't touch rim?? You're pretty tall...
Im 18 snd 6'5 had ups for my weight 250. Grabbed rim.

I fractured my ankle and messed up my other one over a span of a year now I barely touch rim. :frown: is there still hope rckgod?
:lol:  dog, you're 6'5............  are you white? If so, probably not.

If I was 6'5.... I'd probably have some cool youtube videos 
laugh.gif

whatever you do though, please.... be safe
Nah not white.
Yo everybody says that. "Yo dog if I was your height. ... id be dunking." when im playing ball. :rofl:
Trueee. I just gtta slim down and add way more lower body muscle. Or just lower body muscle alone.

Last edited:
that dude i was with when i was with the other day when we got jumped told my chef he thinks i was in on it and was acting. :lol: i had a 200 pound dude sneak up and me and sucker punch me and knock me out. and he says i set it up and was acting when i took that punch. :rofl: dude officially fell off the deep end. he thinks it was set up by people at work because no one likes him. that's true no one likes him but i'm not about to get knocked out on purpose. i just went out with him because i was using him for free drinks. well we're all glad he quit. dude was too much.

Back
Top Bottom