the thread about nothing...

i wonder what ronnel is up to :nerd: :nerd:

Just beat Metal Gear Solid 2 for like the 8th time I think.
One of my favorite line in the game-"We're all born with an expiration date. No one lasts forever"

Should I read the last 5 chapter pages or watch an episode of the wire?

the choice is yors. /fleece johnson
finish your damn homework b.

(goes back to physics problems)
Done.
Should I read the last 5 chapter pages or watch an episode of the wire?

the choice is yors. /fleece johnson
finding out what may or may not happen to bodie >>>> a good grade
I'm on season 5 ep.7.

Time to find out what happened to Omar.
retrieve.jpg

HBD TAN.

Spent most of today doing errands around the house. I helped my dad relocate some birds from one side of the house to the other. I then spent about an hour inside a cage with fifteen screeching Cockatiels.

I can't wait to finish up my reading to just chill.

Someone post that song, It's Our Anniversary...Watching hunger games....everybody would've gotten an arrow to the temple.

its a dead zone over there. i dont want to enjoy the sights and sounds of the country only to realize later on in life that im sterile cause i chilled there. risk>reward in this case.
What do you mean by dead zone? Why would the best time for you to go be 18?

Chilling in Japan makes you sterile?

i was in hong kong when i was 18. (2008) had the option to go to japan but didnt. i wouldnt step anywhere NEAR there. hell i even wanna go to cali but the clouds of radiation landing on the west coast got me second guessing it. think about the crops that the radiation lands on and we consume it.

look up Caesium-137

when they had the earthquake and tsunami, the news outlets "accidentally leaked" footage of MOX fuel containers. that **** is weapons grade plutonium!!!

dont believe me its serious? i dont follow baseball but i find it strange that this baseball players baby died 23 hours after birth and he plays for a team on the west coast.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-b...y-boy-dies-23-hours-birth-081607522--mlb.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/23/is-fukushima-causing-baby_n_882313.html
How does the baby's death relate to the radiation clouds?
Anymore informative links that pertain to japan's radiation that hit socal?

the baby is perfectly healthy. based on the guys team he plays for im sure that hes on the west coast alot and when he got his wife pregnant.

I got a mean foot fetish tho. Can a brotha get a amen?
i love pretty feet but im not thirsty for the toes 
laugh.gif

they cant have long toes that look like fingers, this phillipino chick that liked me in high school wanted me for the longest time, i kept remembering this one time she wore flip flops 
sick.gif

she had fingers on her feet, like she could give handjobs with her foot..i just kept dissing her and she ended up getting pregnant a month later..

they gotta get manis and pedis, thats what being a female is all about, you cant be running around with crusty hands and feet.

fjs>bjs>hjs

Back
Top Bottom