the thread about nothing...

poor rats man :x :frown:
:x
what is that china?

I don't know. I found it on facebook. this was the caption

BEFORE YOU EAT CHINESE FOOD AGAIN, WHY DONT YOU TAKE A LOOK @ HOW THE **** ITS MADE. JUST BECUZ THATS THEIR DELICACY, DOESNT MEAN ITS A US DELICACY. THEY COULD JUST BE HONEST AND TELL US THEY COOKING RATS INSTEAD OF SAYING WE EATING CHICKEN OR BEEF. ITS FALSE ADVERTISEMENT SO THEY CAN MAKE A BUCK. HERE IT IS YALL IN LIVING ******G PROOF. NEXT TIME THINK TWICE CUZ U JUST MAY END UP EATING RODENT BULL****...SMH
Idk what's more sick, the photo or the caption.

That ignorance when it comes to Asian culture :x

Bruh. Found out they sell Jamaican style beef patties at the Dollar Tree. About to go in tomorrow :nerd:

is it golden krust or tower? if it's not either of those 2 then don't buy. those 2 are the only brands that make good frozen beef patties. the rest are :x

OFFICIAL USBAN ENTRANTS LIST

grandtheftbike
mahnametyrone
fraijda511
hanacheezy
yaaintready
tr1ll
antidope
thadocta
rayray3thousand
solarius49
cocotaso1

you fellas have 24 hours to object or deny entry to anyone you don't think should be in for whatever reason that may be (possible flake/scammer, don't know/recognize etc).

any name selected for denial must be seconded. in the event the name is not seconded the person will still be in they will not however be given to the party who objected.

after the tribe has spoken assignments and instructions will be sent via pm and email.
I deny thadocra cuz he ain't my papi

Seriously tho, it's one of the things I miss about being in a relationship. I'd always have someone to get a pedi with and I wouldn't feel weird about it :lol:

poor rats man :x :frown:
:x
what is that china?

I don't know. I found it on facebook. this was the caption

BEFORE YOU EAT CHINESE FOOD AGAIN, WHY DONT YOU TAKE A LOOK @ HOW THE **** ITS MADE. JUST BECUZ THATS THEIR DELICACY, DOESNT MEAN ITS A US DELICACY. THEY COULD JUST BE HONEST AND TELL US THEY COOKING RATS INSTEAD OF SAYING WE EATING CHICKEN OR BEEF. ITS FALSE ADVERTISEMENT SO THEY CAN MAKE A BUCK. HERE IT IS YALL IN LIVING ******G PROOF. NEXT TIME THINK TWICE CUZ U JUST MAY END UP EATING RODENT BULL****...SMH
Idk what's more sick, the photo or the caption.

That ignorance when it comes to Asian culture :x

yeah I feel ya. I got it from one of those pro-black Afrocentric fb pages. I'm not an afrocentric kinda cat but they post some really cool stuff sometimes. but they are very biased toward the black race though. I remember a couple of days ago they made a post about Jennifer Hudson singing in the super bowl with the sandy hook choir. they were talking about she shouldnt have done it because the choir was all white kids and talking about how it's not fair that the sandy hook sang at the sb and there was no choir for Trayvon Martin and other black victims that got killed. :smh: that whole post got the :stoneface: from me when i read it. I hate nonsense like that.

Last edited:
i love hbogo..

but it's about time for a revamp..

they don't even a history feature..
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom