the thread about nothing...

wshh and mto are evil
After this weekend Ive realized the ball is in my court now for life..
watching your parents get old and sick burns slow on your soul
watching your family fall apart burns slow on your soul as well
Ima be in NYC till tuesday..wish I could attend the KRIT here on thursday

2 things. Why is it that whenever you have to take a serious dump in the middle of the night, and you do it and you are feeling great afterwards. Leaving the bathroom and getting back in bed, not more than 10 seconds later your stomach starts rumbling and you gotta go again. Does this just happen to me?

Also anybody remember that show Secret Girlfriend on Comedy central a few years ago. I thought it was
pimp.gif
but I remember going on imdb forums and people were outraged and calling it stupid and stuff

It was one of those days when it's a minute away from snowing and there's this electricity in the air, you can almost hear it. Right? And this bag was just dancing with me. Like a little kid begging me to play with it. For fifteen minutes. That's the day I realized that there was this entire life behind things, and this incredibly benevolent force that wanted me to know there was no reason to be afraid, ever. Video's a poor excuse, I know. But it helps me remember... I need to remember... Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

At 26 scared Im on the way to nowheresville.

I wanna say !#%! it, leave Milwaukee and become a tour guide in Yugoslavia or something.

Leave your life and join the peace core. Apparently they have a lot of sex.

I wanna say !#%! it, leave Milwaukee and become a tour guide in Yugoslavia or something.

You're from Milwaukee? Me too.
I've been feeling the same way man, although I'm only 19, I feel old as ##*%. I'm not at all looking forward to turning 20 this year. With all the young people making it and getting racks these days, it's hard accepting the fact that a nine to five is what I have to look forward to. The city is terrible though. No vision, no inspiration. We're on our way to being the next Detroit/Gary if we keep going the way we're going.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by GRideBounca11

Met this girl, we click real good, and for whatever reason , i dont think shes feelin me "like that", but i may have convinced myself that its better to be her friend than nothing at all. I dont like that im thinking like that. makes me feel like im catching feelings. im bout to be 20, she just turned 22. Part of me is saying "keep tryin to get in that! Shes just playin hard to get !" , and the other half is chalking it up as a L. Im never one to ask for female advice but a little mentoring from some OGs never hurt.

this is sounding like my situation right now, except me and the girl are the same age (28).  I'm just playing it by ear.

Feel you on that one. I think at this point, its better to just take things at face value, with no expectations. Its tuff tho. This girls dope , and i want to play my cards right. We'll see how this movie plays out. Smokinghat smokinghat smokinghat.

Anyone know much about making a laptop faster by taking off programs, similar to the blurware on phones?

Spoiler [+]
I would really like to know if anyone can help me get to the Michael Jackson tracks that were obtained from Sony. Any help is appreciated.

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Ive recently accepted the fact that I am a gay person .

Ive tried both , but I like guys more . Idk ? Something just gives me the urge of MORE ! Its a pleasure having a butthole all while having a penis .

I hope niketalk wont get mad , love y'all !

%@#% that, dude is trollin 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

Anyone know much about making a laptop faster by taking off programs, similar to the blurware on phones?

Spoiler [+]
I would really like to know if anyone can help me get to the Michael Jackson tracks that were obtained from Sony. Any help is appreciated.

if your scared, pc decrapifier. If your a big boy get the drivers you need of the manufacturers website & do a fresh install of windows.

stink boo boo smelling ugly in the face dungeon dragon batches need to get over themselves. Why the %!#$ would anyone be "looking" at you?
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

i hate when u run outta socks and u gotta resort to wearing the socks that u thought u never would wear again 
sick.gif

I really hate the use of the word famb. Like what the ##%#? You sound stupid as ##%#.

Originally Posted by th3kid

I've been feeling the same way man, although I'm only 19, I feel old as ##*%. I'm not at all looking forward to turning 20 this year. With all the young people making it and getting racks these days, it's hard accepting the fact that a nine to five is what I have to look forward to. The city is terrible though. No vision, no inspiration. We're on our way to being the next Detroit/Gary if we keep going the way we're going.
Milwaukee is certainly an interesting place.

I'm a high school teacher and coach boys basketball...everything I need is here.

Only way I'd really think about leaving would be for a college job...

Originally Posted by sho3tym

I'm a high school teacher and coach boys basketball...everything I need is here.

Im a middle school teacher and coach basketball... what subject do you teach?  I am looking to start teaching college classes at night just to see if I like it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Im a middle school teacher and coach basketball... what subject do you teach?  I am looking to start teaching college classes at night just to see if I like it
pimp.gif

I teach High School Spec Ed, right now I'm working with EBD-MRP.

Where are you coaching at?

Back
Top Bottom