the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by th3kid

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

At 26 scared Im on the way to nowheresville.

I wanna say !#%! it, leave Milwaukee and become a tour guide in Yugoslavia or something.

You're from Milwaukee? Me too.
I've been feeling the same way man, although I'm only 19, I feel old as ##*%. I'm not at all looking forward to turning 20 this year. With all the young people making it and getting racks these days, it's hard accepting the fact that a nine to five is what I have to look forward to. The city is terrible though. No vision, no inspiration. We're on our way to being the next Detroit/Gary if we keep going the way we're going.
Milwaukee is certainly an interesting place.

I'm a high school teacher and coach boys basketball...everything I need is here.

Only way I'd really think about leaving would be for a college job...

From Milwaukee as well. Part of me wants to leave simply because I hate cold weather. But I dont mind the city itself. Summer is always good fun at Bradford Beach, Summerfest, and the million bars to choose from. 
20 years old now and now if i wanna move now is the time. I would also like to be basketball coach sho3tym, something ive always considered. But idk how else to become one unless your a teacher first. Im not completely sold on being a teacher though. If you dont mind me asking what high school you coaching? If you dont want to answer that I understand, just curious. 

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

I really hate the use of the word famb. Like what the ##%#? You sound stupid as ##%#.
damb famb let us live
Your better than this my man. Much better.
Do you mean the actual use of the word when ppl say it or when NTers just throw a b on the end of it on here?

Originally Posted by blakep267

Im afraid Ill die never knowing how to embed a video on this site. it keeps me up at night
& the spoiler thing. Been here for a decade
tired.gif

I really hate the use of the word famb. Like what the ##%#? You sound stupid as ##%#.

Chill out fambs sounds like u dont give a damb start to go hamb go study and cramb or watch silence of the lambs How that sound famb?

i want to have a legit cypher with mics and an instrumental
i feel that my swag is at an all time high when i freestyle

Originally Posted by Jay02

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by th3kid

You're from Milwaukee? Me too.
I've been feeling the same way man, although I'm only 19, I feel old as ##*%. I'm not at all looking forward to turning 20 this year. With all the young people making it and getting racks these days, it's hard accepting the fact that a nine to five is what I have to look forward to. The city is terrible though. No vision, no inspiration. We're on our way to being the next Detroit/Gary if we keep going the way we're going.
Milwaukee is certainly an interesting place.

I'm a high school teacher and coach boys basketball...everything I need is here.

Only way I'd really think about leaving would be for a college job...

From Milwaukee as well. Part of me wants to leave simply because I hate cold weather. But I dont mind the city itself. Summer is always good fun at Bradford Beach, Summerfest, and the million bars to choose from. 
20 years old now and now if i wanna move now is the time. I would also like to be basketball coach sho3tym, something ive always considered. But idk how else to become one unless your a teacher first. Im not completely sold on being a teacher though. If you dont mind me asking what high school you coaching? If you dont want to answer that I understand, just curious. 

I'm teaching at Vincent, I used to coach there as well.

I coach out at Homestead for now, just waiting for a head spot to open up.  Have a couple interviews lined up for this spring.

Originally Posted by odog24

Chill out fambs sounds like u dont give a damb start to go hamb go study and cramb or watch silence of the lambs How that sound famb?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by AME416

Originally Posted by blakep267

Im afraid Ill die never knowing how to embed a video on this site. it keeps me up at night
& the spoiler thing. Been here for a decade
tired.gif
Embedding - Youtube > Share > Embed > Check "old embed code" > Copy & paste in "quick reply"
Spoiler -
[/spoiler ] (<--- No space though)

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

blakep267 wrote:

when you have the video you want...
click on share (right under the video), then click html

and click and check "use https" and use "old embeded code"

then highlight the embeded code and copy it

when you are ready to post a reply click the html button before pasting the code ****most important thing***(where the arrow is pointing)

then paste the code

then click the HTML button again (where the arrow is pointing) and the video should show up�
happy.gif

^As long as you are not the OP you can embed just by using the "old embed code" and clicking preview box right above the quick reply button

roll.gif
pimp.gif

How to train Your dragon has been my favorite animated film since...since tangled and Mulan. It gets slept on.

laugh.gif

I low-key love rob with his simple self. He's trying with his hustle and mileka been in love with him for years.
laugh.gif
no bull those socks are kinda tight tho. Make you a little different.

Back
Top Bottom