the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

Lost my wallet on cinco de mayo. I got a package today thinking it was the charger I ordered but it was my wallet with everything in it.

I have the guy's return address, what should I do?

Send him back $30? BTW the kid never used my credit card at all and left the $5 I had in there.
eek.gif

Got you felling like this right?

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

need a new connect
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i envy you medical marijuana dudes that can walk in a dispensary and cop like its a @+@+*+% walmart

laugh.gif
its the @%%% dude
i'm a little heated though, i had one punch left on my frequent buyers card to get a free 8th and the damn dispensary shut down...and now my new place is way more expensive and has a worse selection

Honestly just send him a gift card to some restaurant. We all eat food right?

And to the dude who said young boys had me smh. The I got over it and had me roflmao

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

^
laugh.gif
yup

Just googled the dude and he is 65+

What do old people like?
young boys

laugh.gif

You woudnt be making jokes like that if the Lakers lost earlier.
laugh.gif

Jk bro

Spoiler [+]
Ya'll dunzo tomorrow and Monday anyways.
laugh.gif

If he's old, money woudnt be the top thing. Give him a thank you card and write a little something in it, when youre at that age im sure the feeling of being appreciated far outweighs a $30 thank you. Well I guess you could throw in like $10-$20 also if you want.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kix28

Honestly just send him a gift card to some restaurant. We all eat food right?
And to the dude who said young boys had me smh. The I got over it and had me roflmao

I could most def give dude a free meal at my hotel or complimentary breakfast. Good idea.

And to the kid with a "young boys" comment
sick.gif
roll.gif

My night:

Went to a bar that is usually good for the prime, high class P, but walked in and it was butt packed, so went to the sports bar down the street to watch the Lakers game. Had a few beers, but was in prowler mode so went back to that other bar. Only one seat left at the bar and once I sat down I knew why....

First came there and it was butt packed, but now I'm back and sitting next to a dude who wants to pack my butt..ick!

Sat for a minute and the bartender assumed I was with dude I guess...Don't know if that's a compliment or not???..., but he's like "cocktail?" I did the
30t6p3b.gif
and said "no bro...Manny's (Seattle brewed beer)...Was DEAD silent after that..

Gay guy told me he was from Alabama and asked what to do here...I told him with the straightest face (pun intended) that he needed to go to downtown Seattle. Downed my beer, shook his hand, then dipped.

Not my night.

My name GotHolesInMySocks . I am a survivor living in New York City. I am broadcasting on all AM frequencies. I will be at the South Street Seaport everyday at mid-day, when the sun is highest in the sky. If you are out there... if anyone is out there... I can provide food, I can provide shelter, I can provide security. If there's anybody out there... anybody... please. You are not alone.

Tomorrow I'm going to wake up and drive to McDonalds and get their big breakfast with hot cakes. Sausage McMuffin too..Then watch basketball/baseball alllll day.
pimp.gif

I don't see why I have to be at work at 8 on a Saturday.
It only takes like 1 hour to do the opening process and we open at 10.

I just want to be at home and play Max Payne 3 all day 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ErickM713

I don't see why I have to be at work at 8 on a Saturday.
It only takes like 1 hour to do the opening process and we open at 10.

I just want to be at home and play Max Payne 3 all day 
laugh.gif

I know that feel. I'm just getting into Multiplayer. I suck tho. Oh well *goes back to single player*

Back
Top Bottom