the thread about nothing...

I think there's doodoo stains on my white shorts i wore to the strip club last night 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

it's really nice out, wish i didn't have to go to work, would much rather just sit outside and chill

1. Went to the gym (which is near George Washington University), and maaaaaaaan there were too many beautiful sun kissed women out there today. Makes no damn sense. Of all shades.

2. Am I the only one that feels like he is disrespecting Mother Nature by not feeling like going outside on a nice day? I am sore and tired and feel like relaxing in the house today.

3. If I am ever not able to be as quick, agile, athletic that I currently am I don't know how I would live with myself. Watching the human body break down is a horrible sight.

^DC my dad always talks about how he hates being older and all the aches he has. he's surfed since he was 16, now 55 and had to stop for about a year after he tore his ACL and hasnt really completely recovered sicne

Originally Posted by kix28

Damn I am currently listening to Kendrick Lamar self titled ep and so far the first three tracks got me feeling like ive been seriously sleeping on his music.

This how I felt half way thru section 80 about two weeks ago. Dude is cold.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by kix28

Damn I am currently listening to Kendrick Lamar self titled ep and so far the first three tracks got me feeling like ive been seriously sleeping on his music.

This how I felt half way thru section 80 about two weeks ago. Dude is cold.
After that recommendation made in this thread, I did a little listening and ended up buying that album on itunes. Goooood stuff.

In today's episode of Employees Do The Darndest Things:

My coworker who was going to get fired a few months ago because his position was no longer needed decided to send an IM to another coworker about how his "supervisor is a condescending %%%hole sometimes". The thing is, he sent the IM to HIS supervisor by mistake. The same lady who begged the boss to not let him go because his wife had recently given birth.

I can't imagine what I'd tell my wife if I got fired for being an idiota.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

69195_433648029987199_293154100703260_1547119_448821662_n.jpg

eek.gif
damn, i thought i was the only one who did this
roll.gif
roll.gif
that only last for about 1 red light then it's time to hop out and blaat blaat blaat
pimp.gif

tumblr_lc05dtuGTF1qdd276o1_500.gif

mad.gif
 I feel like playing San Andreas now, but I'm want to watch the games...

Im feelin good today even though I gotta go to work in like 5 minutes. In about 6 minutes, im going to hate the world.

I'm sooooo bored. Ain't nothing to do in my town. Don't even feel like playing ball either. Already had my 2k fix for the day and the nba has its most boring series on right now. This sucks

Tomorrow are the presidential elections here in D.R. this would be my first time voting but i don't know if i want to do it.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by imvictor

Tomorrow are the presidential elections here in D.R. this would be my first time voting but i don't know if i want to do it.
ohwell.gif

Llego papa! You already know ...

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

tumblr_m0lk92lzlq1r3ut0do1_500.jpg

Off tumblr, can anyone interpret what this means? I have an idea but im not so sure.
im guessing hes the mutant from X-men getting his wing cut.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

69195_433648029987199_293154100703260_1547119_448821662_n.jpg

eek.gif
damn, i thought i was the only one who did this
roll.gif
roll.gif
that only last for about 1 red light then it's time to hop out and blaat blaat blaat
pimp.gif

tumblr_lc05dtuGTF1qdd276o1_500.gif

mad.gif
 I feel like playing San Andreas now, but I'm want to watch the games...
when I was bored in Vice City I used to pick up hookers, smash em', pay em', run em' over and get my money back
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom