the thread about nothing...

Homeboy just threw up at my house after he said he was sober. 
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

tumblr_m0lk92lzlq1r3ut0do1_500.jpg

Off tumblr, can anyone interpret what this means? I have an idea but im not so sure.
im guessing hes the mutant from X-men getting his wing cut.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 thats what i thought of.

pimp.gif
at that futurama pic. new season starts soon.

but really tho why do the lark threads get locked? that bad pic of her that recently surfaced....turns out it was a really bad makeup job.

#NP John Mayer - Born and Raised

john-mayer-born-and-raised4.jpg

It's always great to hear some new John Mayer.

He never disappoints. Always brings something fresh and introspective.

Will be my first purchase this year.
smokin.gif

I've been slippin'. I definitely didn't know John Mayer was droppin' anything new. There's a ton of music I need to catch up on actually.

about to head over to the homies crib and throw some piff on the grill, lounge around, share some laughs, drink some brews, and cool out 
pimp.gif

Smoked some weed last night for the first time...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
wont be the last.
Chillin watchin Road Trip... waiting for this fat women to appear on my screen..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You should see my outfit... went to the mall... #!!@#$! talmbout... "I like your outfit".... I got the fresh cut.... swag on a million
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

there's this white chick that works at the starbucks im at right now and she's pretty thick but the four times i've seen her, she always wears black leggings

Originally Posted by oidreez

there's this white chick that works at the starbucks im at right now and she's pretty thick but the four times i've seen her, she always wears black leggings

go smack @

Back
Top Bottom