30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
R.I.P. my dreams and aspirations
Just try harder next semester. A bad mark doesn't mean you have to write off your future.

G'luck.

My knees and ankles are killing me after only 10 miles yesterday. More weight lost equals easier marathon.

Not my day today man 
30t6p3b.gif

Lazy !$%%*%+ coworkers, my truck dying on me in the parking lot, and getting lectured by my older brother made me go off on my him and my mom.

I apologized and told them I just had a really bad day and didn't need to go off on them.

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Not my day today man 
30t6p3b.gif

Lazy !$%%*%+ coworkers, my truck dying on me in the parking lot, and getting lectured by my older brother made me go off on my him and my mom.

I apologized and told them I just had a really bad day and didn't need to go off on them.

keep your head up man, everyone has tough days. i have had the same issue with my fam sometimes. 
30t6p3b.gif

I just watched Eddie Griffin's you can them em I said it special. It was so hilarious. 5/5

Originally Posted by USAFAnt

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

tumblr_m0lk92lzlq1r3ut0do1_500.jpg

Off tumblr, can anyone interpret what this means? I have an idea but im not so sure.
im guessing hes the mutant from X-men getting his wing cut.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 thats what i thought of.

I'm pretty sure it's a metaphor for "Parents clipping the wings of their children" for example parents crushing the dreams of their child (not supporting their ambitions to "fly", spread their wings and be great.)
We've all felt like this at some point in our lives and will no doubt make our children feel this way too when the time comes.

Circle of life. 
grin.gif

What's with places Burrito restaurants like Willie's, and Chinese places having line for tips when you pay with debit/credit? I wasn't served, you didn't take my order or deliver my food, why do you think you deserve a tip? Today at Moe's this lady was mean mugging me because I didn't leave a tip. To me this is akin to tipping people at a fast food place.

Question... I worked at Lids during the school year. A while back we got a bad shipment and received 3 Boston Bruins Jerseys that were supposed to go to Boston. So all the items that go to the wrong place or are defects/damaged pretty much get put away until they're shipped back and thrown out. So if this Jersey is just gonna sit there all year and wait to get shredded I thought i'd ask my manager if I could take one and she said yeah. The problem is all three were larges, its way too big. Is there anything I can do to get one my size? Go to a jersey place and ask for a exchange but say it was a gift and you don't have a receipt or something? I know Lids was pretty lenient with exchanges but I dont know how most stores are, I figure its unlikely. At the very least can you get jerseys tailored? I dont know if thats a dumb question or not but its a 115$ jersey and I dont just want it sitting in my closet now instead. Plus im already planning on being Happy Gilmore for halloween next year lol. I dont feel like going through the process of selling and then buying a new one cause i've never really used eBay or Craigslist. Ive never sold anything online and probably won't in the future even if I did make an account just to sell this one jersey. Any suggestions would be pretty cool.

Anybody remember that show Solitary where the people were locked in small pods and had to do challenges and *#!# and to leave the had to press a button? Last person standing wins the money....

I would win a show like that cuz I'm real
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So this chick is coming to my house to spend the night and says we will cuddle but no sex cause she doesn't want to cheat on her man, and I'm just like rightttttt. The woman I smash are why I have trust issues now....

Originally Posted by CatchnTDs

Anyone try that Wendy's spicy chicken sandwhich.... had me spinnin it was so good

It's been my favorite item on the menu for years. It used to be bigger.

Originally Posted by ATLsFinest

What's with places Burrito restaurants like Willie's, and Chinese places having line for tips when you pay with debit/credit? I wasn't served, you didn't take my order or deliver my food, why do you think you deserve a tip? Today at Moe's this lady was mean mugging me because I didn't leave a tip. To me this is akin to tipping people at a fast food place.

i think all their receipts are printed like that
i'd only leave a tip if served

Back
Top Bottom