the thread about nothing...

Ate at Bennigans for the first time today. Food was ok..service very subpar I was going to leave a small tip. Course I missed the fine print on back of the folder menu about gratuity.

Originally Posted by Noah Caine

Originally Posted by USAFAnt

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

im guessing hes the mutant from X-men getting his wing cut.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 thats what i thought of.

I'm pretty sure it's a metaphor for "Parents clipping the wings of their children" for example parents crushing the dreams of their child (not supporting their ambitions to "fly", spread their wings and be great.)
We've all felt like this at some point in our lives and will no doubt make our children feel this way too when the time comes.

Circle of life. 
grin.gif
You hit it spot on Noah...I felt like this when my mother wouldn't let me pursue after being stand in/extra in an Oprah movie. Talked all that jazz about child stars that become druggies. Now I work hard as hell to make in a year what a top actor blows in a weekend

Spent the night at this chicks apt everything was going fine until I went in for the kill and she stopped me in my tracks feelsbadman, she's really keeping true to this 90 day rule

Got tired of cheating and broke up with my girl a few mins ago, I love her and didn't want to hurt her anymore.... Now I got this weird nauseous feeling, was planing on smashing something else tonight but this feeling makes me unsure if I'm up to it, any advice or words of wisdom?

Originally Posted by thisizdray

Got tired of cheating and broke up with my girl a few mins ago, I love her and didn't want to hurt her anymore.... Now I got this weird nauseous feeling, was planing on smashing something else tonight but this feeling makes me unsure if I'm up to it, any advice or words of wisdom?

What are you hoping to hear?

Do not think for a second that you did some noble *!+% and you're not a scumbag.  Don't let that pit in your stomach fool you into thinking you need to go back to this woman and further ruin her life.

I have a Nissan Xterra now.
I have no idea how to make it look good, all I did was swap out the grill and throw some HID's on my Impala and I though it looked 
pimp.gif

but an Xterra?
iono.

Grow up for starters. 

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Grow up for starters. 

humbledouchebrag

Grow up for starters. 
sounds like a pretty adult decisions to me

Originally Posted by solarius49

Grow up for starters. 
sounds like a pretty adult decisions to me
I'm saying right?  He realized he was doing wrong and broke it off, and even still he's thinking twice about smashing randoms....I don;t see how 'grow up' applies here. 

Did you tell her you cheated on her?

does that dude Rilla still post or did he make his nursing school dreams come true or get hit with a stray in the PJs? Dude moonlighted as a rapper, used to rock dragon ball Z tees overtop of champion hoodies in his music videos. I was expecting to hear from him in the chief keef threads but I guess he doesn't post anymore or I don't know his new/recent SN
frown.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

Did you tell her you cheated on her?
I'm gonna guess No, this way he can probably get back with her at a later date. Probably told her he needed some time apart. I'm I right thisizdray?

Back
Top Bottom