the thread about nothing...

What is catfish and grits country?
roll.gif
I'm intrigued by this extra drama you foresee Dok...can you elaborate?

yeah get them yams Dok!

Eh, sick as *+*% at work...Im really starting to hate my job, but again atleast I'm blessed to have one. Just working 6am-5pm M-F is NOT for me

It's funny considering Frank's last band was a hardcore punk band 
laugh.gif

I can dig Pure Love though, but his style changed A LOT.

I've hit such a rough patch in my life
30t6p3b.gif
I'm bout to join the service and just disappear
30t6p3b.gif

I live in apartment complex called Bridgeview Apartments. Well there is a suicide jumper currently on the bridge, and Im sitting here watching to see if he is going to do it. Negotiators have been trying to talk him down for like an hour.

man im so nervous my stomach is starting to hurt
30t6p3b.gif

i got a group interview today, but before that i have a final...final doesnt bother me as much as the interview, i hope i get this job or else i dot know what im going to do for the summer.

the thread about the illegal marijuana search n seizures got me to thinkin about all the games this messed up system be playing...

i needed new contacts yesterday... I had a mens league game and ripped my last pair somehow putting them in.

call Walmart vision center... wont refill prescription... say I need new exam.

apparently only glasses perscriptions are good for two years, contacts are one... had I gone in last month I coulda ordered as many boxes of the old prescription I wanted...

now I hafta wait till thursday... pay 79 bucks, wait to reinbursted, wait until they get my script in, etc...

all I want is to be able to see GD it, the older u get the more things annoy u that r rigged to generate buisness...

Originally Posted by Dok

There is a tall slim chick at my gym with a nice build and a big chest who I'm 70% sure that she likes me. Lord knows I want to hit but I know it wont go past that because she has bad face acne and she is catfish and grits country. The words shawty and pop the trunk is her two favorite things to say. I feel as tough if I  hit and move on there will be extra drama brought on by her which I really don't want to deal with, but the P may be worth it. she is easily a 10 in the body, probably a 6 in the face though. No, I cant change gym because there are only like 2 serious boxing gym in the whole city of Atlanta.

you atl dudes got it too easy i swear. its not even fair
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

I live in apartment complex called Bridgeview Apartments. Well there is a suicide jumper currently on the bridge, and Im sitting here watching to see if he is going to do it. Negotiators have been trying to talk him down for like an hour.

I wonder if negotiators feel like doctors, putting their all in to the job but if it goes wrong they feel bad but can't be too emotionally invested in it.

Yo niketalk I signed a 2 year contract with AT&T for my iPhone with 900 minutes a month nut now I realize I don't need all these minutes... Will art let me get the plan with the 450 minutes a month with no hassle?

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by Dok

There is a tall slim chick at my gym with a nice build and a big chest who I'm 70% sure that she likes me. Lord knows I want to hit but I know it wont go past that because she has bad face acne and she is catfish and grits country. The words shawty and pop the trunk is her two favorite things to say. I feel as tough if I  hit and move on there will be extra drama brought on by her which I really don't want to deal with, but the P may be worth it. she is easily a 10 in the body, probably a 6 in the face though. No, I cant change gym because there are only like 2 serious boxing gym in the whole city of Atlanta.

you atl dudes got it too easy i swear. its not even fair
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

its the ATL, its prob a dude

/\ yes. unless u purchased from wirefly... theyll charge u the device price retail for switching contract terms
sick.gif

Originally Posted by MMG

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Not gonna lie, this is what I did....4 years later everything is back on track, and im starting college in the fall...on Uncle Sam's dime

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by MMG

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Not gonna lie, this is what I did....4 years later everything is back on track, and im starting college in the fall...on Uncle Sam's dime

im actually joining the service as well. just gotta figure out active, guard or reserves and what service and what job
laugh.gif

thinking of combat medic

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

/\ yes. unless u purchased from wirefly... theyll charge u the device price retail for switching contract terms
sick.gif

Cool just did it online didn't know I could do that... Just reduced my bill from $110 a month down to $78 !!!!

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by MMG

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

im actually joining the service as well. just gotta figure out active, guard or reserves and what service and what job
laugh.gif

thinking of combat medic
I'll tell you what, if you want to do the medical side of things....be a Navy Corpsman, NOT an Army Medic.  The difference is night and day...ask Devildoc...he's a former Corpsman, who is now in the Army

Originally Posted by MMG

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

prob gonna join the guard, wanna do MP, i wanna become a cop

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by MMG

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

prob gonna join the guard, wanna do MP, i wanna become a cop
hit up the official military thread, theres some good info in there

Back
Top Bottom