the thread about nothing...

my dog said you aint no freak so you got to prove my man wrong
wink.gif

00ns055dwos.gif

also, I think its hilarious that I hit off one of the girls from the "Smang It Girl" video.  She was living in the burgh for a couple years, and she showed it to me when I slept over her house...the next day I saw it on NT

Originally Posted by Dok

There is a tall slim chick at my gym with a nice build and a big chest who I'm 70% sure that she likes me. Lord knows I want to hit but I know it wont go past that because she has bad face acne and she is catfish and grits country. The words shawty and pop the trunk is her two favorite things to say. I feel as tough if I  hit and move on there will be extra drama brought on by her which I really don't want to deal with, but the P may be worth it. she is easily a 10 in the body, probably a 6 in the face though. No, I cant change gym because there are only like 2 serious boxing gym in the whole city of Atlanta.

Dok...Where you go? I go to X3sports over in Marietta.

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by Dok

There is a tall slim chick at my gym with a nice build and a big chest who I'm 70% sure that she likes me. Lord knows I want to hit but I know it wont go past that because she has bad face acne and she is catfish and grits country. The words shawty and pop the trunk is her two favorite things to say. I feel as tough if I  hit and move on there will be extra drama brought on by her which I really don't want to deal with, but the P may be worth it. she is easily a 10 in the body, probably a 6 in the face though. No, I cant change gym because there are only like 2 serious boxing gym in the whole city of Atlanta.

you atl dudes got it too easy i swear. its not even fair
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

its the ATL, its prob a dude
Yall keep thinking that. Yeah ATL has a ton of Gheys but it only makes it easier for straight men. Easy 10-1 in the clubs these days.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

ordered chinese food tonight and they didn't give me any damn fortune cookies
30t6p3b.gif

took down my first big girl last night. fell asleep on top of her after cause she was soft as hell
laugh.gif

it's true what they say, fat #%%%@#$ give the best dome
pimp.gif

Does anyone know a reputable site to purchase car parts (for me, a factory spoiler) thats on time with shipping and all that? I was about to place an order off CarID but they have mixed reviews.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Does anyone know a reputable site to purchase car parts (for me, a factory spoiler) thats on time with shipping and all that? I was about to place an order off CarID but they have mixed reviews.
what type of car
nerd.gif

I been at my desk for most of the day not doing any work. I'm tired as hell. My second gig just changed how they do scheduling and now I work 7 days a week
eyes.gif
. I can't wait to leave the second joint.

Posting in S&T is always a bad idea. It's a trip into an alternate universe almost
laugh.gif
. Idk why I punish myself.

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

chick wanna come over to watch a movie and i realized my netflix is cut off 
laugh.gif

#POOR

Tell her your stuffs turnt off but she can come over and make a movie if she wants
laugh.gif
 Really tho red box a flick. 1 dollar mang.

Back
Top Bottom