the thread about nothing...

a homeless dude and his two shopping carts full of puppies :lol:

did anybody catch "world of jenks" on mtv? i have a crush on that girl 
embarassed.gif

tyrone getting everybody pregnant :smh:
it doesnt matter tho, i will raise the baby as my own and cuddle her to sleep once shes finally done with him.
it's crazy because she showed no signs a week ago but now I'm ready to take responsibility as a father and build a stable relationship with her.
1/2 srs

Last edited:
it doesnt matter tho, i will raise the baby as my own and cuddle her to sleep once shes finally done with him.
it's crazy because she showed no signs a week ago but now I'm ready to take responsibility as a father and build a stable relationship with her.

if its not your baby, you better ******g not be serious

tyrone getting everybody pregnant
mean.gif

Ol' Dean from Blue Valentine lookin boy

:lol:

Last edited:
I was looking for the exact words for a quote about Irish Americans, that starts with

a white man will do it for a dollar

so I entered it in Google.

I dare anybody to google that, you'll be :smh: and :rolleyes for days

nah but baby girl in class really did get pregnant out of no where.
------------------
in other news that provides lulz
Sperm used as moisturiser by Chinese teenager in echoes of There’s Something About Mary

An amorous Chinese student decided to declare his love for a girl by sending her a bottle of his sperm in a scene reminiscent of Cameron Diaz’s hit movie There’s Something About Mary.

But he was arrested after she mistook the gift for moisturiser, which she applied to her face and promptly called the police.

According to a report in The Sun, besotted Gou Wen, 22, apologised and was forced to pay the teenage girl £200 compensation.

The ‘victim’ of his affections, Zeng Lin, 19, had rubbed half the fluid on to her face before she asked her flatmate why it smelled so strange.

Wen, from Chongqing in China, said: ‘I love her so much but she didn’t know it and I didn’t know how to tell her, so I did that thinking it was the ultimate way to show love.

‘Now I know I was wrong, but I will find another way.’

In the meantime, she might be advised to avoid any surprise gifts of hair gel.

Link

:lol:
-------------------

I was looking for the exact words for a quote about Irish Americans, that starts with

a white man will do it for a dollar

so I entered it in Google.

I dare anybody to google that, you'll be :smh: and :rolleyes for days

:x :smh: still got quite a way to go i see

Last edited:
I dont know if anybody saw my post earlier, but I really want you guys to encourage your moms/girlfriends/sisters/aunts/cousins to get tested for Lupus. That **** is so real man

Co-sign. My cousin got diagnosed after she gave birth to her daughter 18 years ago. I'm glad she's still here. Didn't know much about it until she had it.

So Xzibit(which, oddly enough, doesn't set off spell check) finally cut the braids.

MOTHER OF GAWD

I just went tanning in downtown over by all the State Department buildings and whatnot. 

It is the absolute MOTHERLOAD of 30+ babes and MILFS.

I was in heaven.

So Xzibit(which, oddly enough, doesn't set off spell check) finally cut the braids.

I thought he been did this though? Side note: I have a female co worker that looks like him. Sometimes it's difficult to hold in the laughter when you keep thinking about that damn meme :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom