the thread about nothing...

^hilarious 

i felt it was time to stop listening to the radio when they played lady gaga as a throwback . 

Franc, Chun Li? Forreal?
mean.gif
i got something stuck in my eye.

i didnt have anything in my eye
mean.gif

i will get revenge next week when i go do laundry again

why do people with less reps get less respect thats just nonsense everyone should be treated the same. this is merica and how do u post gifs? images and make avatars. I've been lurking on this site since i was 13 I'm 22 now and i feel like this site has changed but still like it for the most part and i can say some of the member on here are hilarious give me a good laugh everyday.

i love this site and have been liking this for 8 years strong and love the support. one thing i don't get is why new members are not accepted like they should be and i feel like its a lot of people on here who lie about their real life but in all i like this website for the shoes and the support. and i feel like a new member gets looked at like he's nothing do reps matter that much? also this is my favorite thread and has been since it came out. random rant btw

laugh.gif
. It'll be ok man. If I were to play the arcade version I'd get my *** kicked too. I'm rusty. The home console is just a different story.
im actually good at any street fighter game. i havent played in a long time. i prefer arcade for fighting games rather than console.

can someone school me on avatars, how to make a thread, gifs, and any basic info on niketalk for members, sorry if wrong thread just love this and if do ill try and figure how to rep whoever tells me just need to know how 

I bought gifts for my new girls from my old girl's coworker last night at her part time job. Confusing enough?

Jimmy Darmody: "You think I can't play this game?"
Nucky Thompson: "I don't think you even know the rules."

:lol: . It'll be ok man. If I were to play the arcade version I'd get my *** kicked too. I'm rusty. The home console is just a different story.

im actually good at any street fighter game. i havent played in a long time. i prefer arcade for fighting games rather than console.
you got a ps3?
I have a ps3. :nerd:
I would like to see yall in any of the following PS games:

SFIIIS
SSFIITURBOREMIX
MVC2
or
SSFIVAE2012

been playing black ops 2: sticks & stones a lot lately :pimp:

I would like to see yall in any of the following PS games:

SFIIIS
SSFIITURBOREMIX
MVC2
or
SSFIVAE2012

been playing black ops 2: sticks & stones a lot lately :pimp:
I have a ps2 copy of SFIII(SF anthology) and MvC2 but I do have SSFIVAE though.

Back
Top Bottom