the thread about nothing...

Last edited:
laugh.gif
. It'll be ok man. If I were to play the arcade version I'd get my *** kicked too. I'm rusty. The home console is just a different story.
im actually good at any street fighter game. i havent played in a long time. i prefer arcade for fighting games rather than console.
you got a ps3?
I have a ps3.
nerd.gif
I would like to see yall in any of the following PS games:

SFIIIS
SSFIITURBOREMIX
MVC2
or
SSFIVAE2012

been playing black ops 2: sticks & stones a lot lately
pimp.gif
I have PS3 
nerd.gif
 Always playing sticks and stones. One game I got 18 axes 38 kills total on Hijacked

I have vid to prove it

Last edited:
i love this site and have been liking this for 8 years strong and love the support. one thing i don't get is why new members are not accepted like they should be and i feel like its a lot of people on here who lie about their real life but in all i like this website for the shoes and the support. and i feel like a new member gets looked at like he's nothing do reps matter that much? also this is my favorite thread and has been since it came out. random rant btw
^this is  why^

i love this site and have been liking this for 8 years strong and love the support. one thing i don't get is why new members are not accepted like they should be and i feel like its a lot of people on here who lie about their real life but in all i like this website for the shoes and the support. and i feel like a new member gets looked at like he's nothing do reps matter that much? also this is my favorite thread and has been since it came out. random rant btw

Real life don't belong on the internet. You can tell 'em I said so

:lol: . It'll be ok man. If I were to play the arcade version I'd get my *** kicked too. I'm rusty. The home console is just a different story.

im actually good at any street fighter game. i havent played in a long time. i prefer arcade for fighting games rather than console.

See, just rust. I was better at the home console because who wants to wait 45 min to play an arcade game? :lol:

See, just rust. I was better at the home console because who wants to wait 45 min to play an arcade game?
laugh.gif
i use to be a gamer a long time ago. would go to arcades with friends. slowly started playing less.

arcades was where the competition was at (for fighting games). the best of the best. times have changed with online gaming.

Last edited:

See, just rust. I was better at the home console because who wants to wait 45 min to play an arcade game? :lol:

i use to be a gamer a long time ago. would go to arcades with friends. slowly started playing less.

arcades was where the competition was at (for fighting games). the best of the best. times have changed with online gaming.

Ahh ok

why do people with less reps get less respect thats just nonsense everyone should be treated the same. this is merica and how do u post gifs? images and make avatars. I've been lurking on this site since i was 13 I'm 22 now and i feel like this site has changed but still like it for the most part and i can say some of the member on here are hilarious give me a good laugh everyday.
If you've been lurking for 9 years you should know it's never been about reps (since that's a new addition) and people mostly judge by your join date. It's certainly unfair since many times they're just newer screen names, but many times new members repeatedly make mistakes that older members won't. Starting a repeat thread when there's an established thread on the subject, posting in the wrong forums, and generally making "mistakes" that you learn to correct in time
can someone school me on avatars, how to make a thread, gifs, and any basic info on niketalk for members, sorry if wrong thread just love this and if do ill try and figure how to rep whoever tells me just need to know how 
The incredibly detailed FAQ section should answer all of your questions. http://niketalk.com/atype/3/Site_FAQ

Read through that and you should be good.

Last edited:
When you join NT, the most important thing in your life is going to be reps.

Getting repped is more important than eating food.

It's more important than drinking wawta.

Get reps or die.

So much going wrong smh.. Drinking this brandy praying I don't wake up tomorrow lol

Other than sports, I hardly watch cable anymore. My DVR is full of good shows and movies, I just never actually sit down and watch them.

Other than sports, I hardly watch cable anymore. My DVR is full of good shows and movies, I just never actually sit down and watch them.
isn't that supposed to be a good thing, if you are too busy to sit down and watch shows something has to be working out. ya know?

My grandma left her shades at my casa. Finna stunt witht these tomorrow

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom