the thread about nothing...

There are 7 girls on a bus. Each girl has 7 cats. Each cat has 7 little kittens. How many legs all together are on the bus?

:nerd:

70 I think....

14x7=56
7x2=14
14+56=70 ??????

Idk ain't nobody got time fo dis

Wrong on the math, right about your last statement :lol:

There are 7 girls on a bus. Each girl has 7 cats. Each cat has 7 little kittens. How many legs all together are on the bus?

:nerd:

70 I think....

14x7=56
7x2=14
14+56=70 ??????

Wrong on the math, right about your last statement :lol:

You're right I just did.14x7 in my head and wtf was I thinking.... Whats sad about my math up there is that I actually multiplied the 14x7 on my calculator on my phone wtf is up with my phone :stoneface:

Happy for you
happy.gif
thank you 
smile.gif

So, I've applied for a ton of positions the past 6-8 months. I've gotten plenty of responses saying I don't have enough experience. It's all good, I can't buy that at Wal-Mart. I like to take a look at who got the position just to see what I was up against. **** is ridiculous. The low pay, entry level type gigs are taken by people with 3+ yrs in my field. The pay + their experience
mean.gif

Employers outchea lowballing the hell out of people nowadays.

210 i win

that or 14, since the girls aren't allowed to bring pets on the bus.

406? 408? if you count drivers legs. :nerd:

14 cuz the cats are at home

70 I think....

14x7=56
7x2=14
14+56=70 ??????

210 i win

that or 14, since the girls aren't allowed to bring pets on the bus.

406? 408? if you count drivers legs. :nerd:

14 cuz the cats are at home

70 I think....

14x7=56
7x2=14
14+56=70 ??????

First time ive seen this meme and it has me busting up....
You've been repped.

nerd.gif

70 I think....

14x7=56

7x2=14

14+56=70 ??????

Wrong on the math, right about your last statement
laugh.gif
Am I wrong too??
You sound closest to the answer, it might not be exact but in that uuurea
I just double checked my math... I'm like 90% sure its right.... dem asian genes kicking in 
nthat.gif

had a shrimp burrito for dinner.

it was good
I'm jealous.... i'm still waiting on my vodka sauce to finish 

been really content about my job lately and i think it rubbed on my co workers when i told them 2 weeks ago. Been working at a aerospace job for the last 5.5 years and its just same ish every 2 days over and over and over, repetiton. I cant see how these people around me work there for 15-20 plus year and just love there jobs knowing that their nothing but robots and a number to their badge an can get laid off when ish hit the fan (customers not buying or ish workin right which you might here on the news). i believe destiny got something better for what i got in stores now but i dont know what it is. I got 6 more months till i hit my top pay on my pay scale which i can potentially make over 100 a year with over time. I think its the money that gets us all stuck here and it sucks us out or lives.  think ima go back to school and start over.... only too business 101 and failed english 101 since i got out of HS and im 26 FML

wow I started college in fall of 09 weighing at 150...I weighed myself today im 190 still skinny with some bulk :smh:

how do you just ride out for somebody who does you dirty for your whole adult life? Forrest really would do anything for Jenny man

my goodness her breasts are amazing. where does she live?

roll.gif
laugh.gif
seriously doe
nerd.gif
mostly likely LA but she is Youtube's most subscribed female entertainer.

Nope Boston. I've chilled with before 

She went to Boston University 
should have been 1386 anyways
grin.gif
I think this is it if I remember it right. Sounds right
pimp.gif
what do I win? Address incoming to your inbox
isn't it 1582 though?
that's what I got too
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom