9 oz can contains approximately 18 servings
Great for campers, hikers, survivalists

Not sure if
nthat.gif
or
sick.gif

roll.gif
BRUH WHAT?
so ive been with this girl for 3 days. she has a boyfriend but i aint eem care, he can kick rocks

her mans at work right now but ima go over and put in some work right quick
Thats foul B
The joke flew over your head.
laugh.gif
Someone explain it please.
Training to be a Supersaiyan
laugh.gif
They're still trying to suppress the truth
mean.gif
He still cant go to the same school. I wanted him to to an update to this so badly
I wish I had a homegirl on call designated for whooping females' *****. I wanted to punch this girl for taking my seat in class today.
laugh.gif
The middle school days. When you had beef with a girl, one of your homegirls would handle that.

Hungry and no idea what to do because I refuse to spend money.

I feel like Im really late seeing this but Im somewhat impressed. Now theres some def booty poking out, but still. Id smang

chick from Icarly

Damn, just watched that Supersaiyan video Rob posted earlier....omg I needed that laugh. Kid was looking like Nick Cannon. Then on top of that when he started yelling, I immediately thought of Kanye yelling on stage like an idiot :lol:

Forrest Gump was just such a real *** dude. He always did the right thing as he saw it, and he rode the **** out for Jenny, no matter how many times she did him dirty

Forrest Gump was just such a real *** dude. He always did the right thing as he saw it, and he rode the **** out for Jenny, no matter how many times she did him dirty

Jenny broke my heart too. Felt like yelling at that skank in the theater :lol:

in the theater?

i was just a babyboi

Yup. I wasn't old. I was 12, but to you that's old. Whatever :lol:

And he always did right by his friends, even at his detriment

So, I've applied for a ton of positions the past 6-8 months. I've gotten plenty of responses saying I don't have enough experience. It's all good, I can't buy that at Wal-Mart. I like to take a look at who got the position just to see what I was up against. **** is ridiculous. The low pay, entry level type gigs are taken by people with 3+ yrs in my field. The pay + their experience :smh:

Employers outchea lowballing the hell out of people nowadays.

So, I've applied for a ton of positions the past 6-8 months. I've gotten plenty of responses saying I don't have enough experience. It's all good, I can't buy that at Wal-Mart. I like to take a look at who got the position just to see what I was up against. **** is ridiculous. The low pay, entry level type gigs are taken by people with 3+ yrs in my field. The pay + their experience
mean.gif

cause you black papi...

Watched Forrest Gump, thank you NT.
I think my literature teacher made us watch it when I was in HS but i didn't pay much attention. :lol:

Now I'm playing Frankie's song. 8)

"...And she gave me the best gift anyone could ever get in the wide world."

Forresyt.jpg

Forrest was an NT'er. :wow:

Have any of yall made vodka sauce before?

I'm not drinking.... just trying to use up some old vodka I got

in the theater?

i was just a babyboi

You're certainly right about that. That's what I liked about him though.

in the theater?

i was just a babyboi

You're certainly right about that. That's what I liked about him though.

me too, he really just cared about PEOPLE.

I want to be remembered like that

So, I've applied for a ton of positions the past 6-8 months. I've gotten plenty of responses saying I don't have enough experience. It's all good, I can't buy that at Wal-Mart. I like to take a look at who got the position just to see what I was up against. **** is ridiculous. The low pay, entry level type gigs are taken by people with 3+ yrs in my field. The pay + their experience :smh:

cause you black papi...

:frown:

There are 7 girls on a bus. Each girl has 7 cats. Each cat has 7 little kittens. How many legs all together are on the bus?

:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom