the thread about nothing...

Man up with all this ex talk and move on.

I should have shown her, better nights, better times, better days, now I miss her more and more... Your pretty wings...
frown.gif
what is that  from 
roll.gif

put it better than I ever could.
i love that damn song..

home alone 2 is one of the GOAT
icJS2JX6aICvu.gif

Home alone is one of mygoat movies
icJS2JX6aICvu.gif

Home alone is one of mygoat movies
for sure bruh. it's sooo good.

The second one is such a let down though.

But the first is a classic!
The 2nd one is great!
Forrest Gump was just such a real *** dude. He always did the right thing as he saw it, and he rode the **** out for Jenny, no matter how many times she did him dirty
Jenny broke my heart too. Felt like yelling at that skank in the theater
laugh.gif
People forget that Jenny was the chick who let Forrest sit by her.
One of the scenes that hit me in the feels is when Forrest and Jenny are running in corn stocks. Then they start praying. "something something make me a bird so I can fly away."
frown.gif
There are 7 girls on a bus. Each girl has 7 cats. Each cat has 7 little kittens. How many legs all together are on the bus?

nerd.gif

In before or after vagina joke.

for anyone that is into ghosts, if you haven't seen this documentary. do so!!!

it's on youtube

link to documentary:

Trying this tea to help me sleep, had another migraine today :smh: and I slept for 3 hrs, I think it's time to see a dr tomorrow

I'm not sure why I put off my finance homework everytime my professor assigns it. I love doing it. I love learning more about stocks and analyzing portfolios and the market. Makes me feel glad it's one of my majors! :smokin #TeamUndergrad checking in.

I'm not sure why I put off my finance homework everytime my professor assigns it. I love doing it. I love learning more about stocks and analyzing portfolios and the market. Makes me feel glad it's one of my majors!
smokin.gif
#TeamUndergrad checking in.
cuz you're lazy as hell...... #collegestudentproblems

Back
Top Bottom