the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

tumblr_lyfotstwUl1ro9sg0o1_400.gif

pimp.gif
Is this Kreayshawn?
Charlene.
pimp.gif

Had a dream and it felt real nice. the dream makes me wonder if my subconscious is trying to tell me something. Also idk if its just me but do u guys ever get dreams and then next thing u know what you dreamt is exactly what is occurring right at the moment. It trips me out so much.

Originally Posted by kix28

Had a dream and it felt real nice. the dream makes me wonder if my subconscious is trying to tell me something. Also idk if its just me but do u guys ever get dreams and then next thing u know what you dreamt is exactly what is occurring right at the moment. It trips me out so much.

Dreams ARE your subconscious' way of telling you something.

Going crazy waiting for my FR-S to come. Somehow i have a feeling my dealership is going to dissapoint me.

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
what a good sport... you know he is sick of hearing and singing that song, but yet, being the world class entertainer that he is, he plays ball... respect to the Willenium
pimp.gif

i was excited to go back home to nashville for memorial day weekend.. i'm not looking forward to this 8 hour drive; i feel like staying in chicago this weekend now.

Originally Posted by ireminisce

i was excited to go back home to nashville for memorial day weekend.. i'm not looking forward to this 8 hour drive; i feel like staying in chicago this weekend now.

What's going on in Nashville for memorial day weekend? I'm stuck here in Huntsville with nothing to do.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
what a good sport... you know he is sick of hearing and singing that song, but yet, being the world class entertainer that he is, he plays ball... respect to the Willenium
pimp.gif

thought it was coo how the entire crowd sang along. 

Someone's birthday. I send them a message on FB saying HBDAY.

They ask me why I didn't post it on the wall.

Seriously? You just wanted to get your post count up that bad?

Back
Top Bottom