the thread about nothing...

Working and sweating. Both bosses in the break area as usual playing words with friends and drinking pop. #Lazy

*Visit Career builder this evening.

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

found HYM! i think his name is revolver

282646840.jpg

revolver fresh

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at the blatant disrespect
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
this dude Dizzy stopped posting after he got made a fool.

the real hundreds and dom kennedy beef was also
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

dude said careful on stage, you dont want another malcom X
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Hmm quick backstory?
nerd.gif

I remember Revolver Fresh 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude got the yambs and dombs from shorty pop.

Actually idk.

But I remember his WDYWT posts were
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by romedadude

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

Originally Posted by ATLsFinest

You college kids have no idea how good you guys have it. The long breaks are one of the many things I miss about college. I went from 4 months off every year during college (went you include holidays and breaks) to 3 weeks off in the working world.
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
I remember when I first got to college people always told me that those were the best years of your life and now I see why.

I'm a junior in college, and I'm really trying to figure out what people mean when they say these are the best years of my life. I wake up at 7am every day, go to class/work/ and study all the way until 10 at night. In the summers, I'm working a job 30-40 hours a week. In the "real world", I'm looking at 1 job, weekends completely off, and no homework or studying to do when I get home. I know I'm probably over simplifying things, but can one of you grown folks explain how much more work the real world is? Don't get me wrong, I love college, and I'm having a great time, but this is not the cakewalk people make it out to be (probably because I'm an engineering major with a job)

I just graduated college a couple weeks ago. I've always heard people who say college are the best years are your life have had +@@%*! lives post college, so I'm just trying to keep that in mind going forward. Plus, college really wasn't
eek.gif
to me, I went in graduated in four years and now I'm ready for the real world.

I don't miss college. Had fun, but have moved on. I really enjoy making money and when my days off come, enjoying them for all their worth. To each their own, but it's way to cliche and annoying for so many to talk about missing their college or childhood days. Not posting this directly towards anyone because we all have our own circumstances, but my life is great right now and I'm attaining and working towards things that are of pleasure to me that just aren't attainable when as kid or student.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Originally Posted by MMG

found HYM! i think his name is revolver

282646840.jpg

revolver fresh

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at the blatant disrespect
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
this dude Dizzy stopped posting after he got made a fool.

the real hundreds and dom kennedy beef was also
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

dude said careful on stage, you dont want another malcom X
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Hmm quick backstory?
nerd.gif

I remember Revolver Fresh 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude got the yambs and dombs from shorty pop.

Actually idk.

But I remember his WDYWT posts were
pimp.gif

I remember he used to post videos of him rapping too.

Originally Posted by cord15

How do you post videos and spoilers?
I send you a short tutorial (with 1 picture and steps). I can forward this to other users if they would like to know how post an image, spoiler and video. 

Originally Posted by Kspar

Originally Posted by cord15

How do you post videos and spoilers?
I send you a short tutorial (with 1 picture and steps). I can forward this to other users if they would like to know how post an image, spoiler and video. 

Forward the part about the video..

Originally Posted by ATLsFinest

You college kids have no idea how good you guys have it. The long breaks are one of the many things I miss about college. I went from 4 months off every year during college (went you include holidays and breaks) to 3 weeks off in the working world.
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
I remember when I first got to college people always told me that those were the best years of your life and now I see why.

I'm a junior in college, and I'm really trying to figure out what people mean when they say these are the best years of my life. I wake up at 7am every day, go to class/work/ and study all the way until 10 at night. In the summers, I'm working a job 30-40 hours a week. In the "real world", I'm looking at 1 job, weekends completely off, and no homework or studying to do when I get home. I know I'm probably over simplifying things, but can one of you grown folks explain how much more work the real world is? Don't get me wrong, I love college, and I'm having a great time, but this is not the cakewalk people make it out to be (probably because I'm an engineering major with a job)

I just graduated college a couple weeks ago. I've always heard people who say college are the best years are your life have had +@@%*! lives post college, so I'm just trying to keep that in mind going forward. Plus, college really wasn't
eek.gif

I life right now is great but there are alot of things I miss about college and my situation seemed as though it was different from yours. I went to a big state college, where women outnumbered guys 2 to 1. I never had to work or worry about money in college either. I miss alot of my college buddies too. I went from seeing them daily to seeing them once very couple of months. I also miss the academic environment; everyone was advancing themselves, everyone was inquisitive and loved to learn. Parties every night, big time college football on Saturdays and the yambs
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
. Life is great now its just not as fun as it was then.

^ perfect execution.
laugh.gif

Most people in college these days manage a job. Im out of school for the summer but still work full time. And honestly, school is much more difficult than work. I can mentally check out as soon as the clock hits 4pm from work. When it comes to school Im constantly worried/stressed about stuff I should do/have to do.

Jeezy's verses were pretty good, (and I can't believe I'm saying this) but Neyo's verse was the %!#. Real talk.�

Shout out to Kspar if this works.

anyone remember MEGADETH from wdywt?

& homeslice that used to date shortypop, with all the comicstrip-theme to his wdywt pics?

Just had a lot of memories right now because I'm buying back some Js I used to have a few years ago which I sold

megadeth used to be my fav posted in wdywt

damn this *$%#+ said dizzy
eek.gif
havent heard that in years

edit: said it before when that guy posted those rainbow jordans, 04-09 >>

saw this beautiful girl at sams club. bronze skin with golden hair perfect body.

was shoppin with mama dukes so i didnt get to strike it up.

Originally Posted by odog24

saw this beautiful girl at sams club. bronze skin with golden hair perfect body.

was shoppin with mama dukes so i didnt get to strike it up.

I hate that 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

HELP QUICK!!!

how come my avy isn't working 
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

eek.gif

I don't miss college. Had fun, but have moved on. I really enjoy making money and when my days off come, enjoying them for all their worth. To each their own, but it's way to cliche and annoying for so many to talk about missing their college or childhood days. Not posting this directly towards anyone because we all have our own circumstances, but my life is great right now and I'm attaining and working towards things that are of pleasure to me that just aren't attainable when as kid or student.
i feel the same way.

dont get me wrong.  i had a great time in college.  maybe too much fun (if you look at my grades).  that being said, i like the stability of having a decent paying job which affords me the luxury to do what i want (within reason) when i want.  yea the lack of time off is a bust, but hey you gotta make sacrifices.  atleast when i do have time off i can afford to enjoy it by traveling/going on vacation.  in college i just wasted a lot of time with my time off since i couldnt afford to do anything really.

the other big thing for me is the decreased stress level.  in college, even if you party hard, u still know in the back of your head that you got that midterm, paper, or something else coming up that you have to worry about.  thankfully i work at a job where i never have to take work home.  when i go home its me time.  theres no worrying about studying or anything like that.  i'm almost 10 years removed from college and i will still get those "missed a midterm i forgot i had" nightmares.  boy am i glad those days are behind me.  

When I see stuff like this:
298119_252073314831186_100000855574908_722514_1702425571_n.jpg

Bytch dis is y I got him. Stop bein a ****n groupie. Look too stupid still holding on to the past....

sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I wonder if these people REALLY look at themselves in the mirror or the pic for that matter...like, "yeaaa..im kill em wit this hat and depends"

Originally Posted by cs02132

anyone remember MEGADETH from wdywt?

& homeslice that used to date shortypop, with all the comicstrip-theme to his wdywt pics?

Just had a lot of memories right now because I'm buying back some Js I used to have a few years ago which I sold

megadeth used to be my fav posted in wdywt

damn this *$%#+ said dizzy
eek.gif
havent heard that in years

edit: said it before when that guy posted those rainbow jordans, 04-09 >>
Duke who had the comic strips was RevolversFresh. 
Ain't he ol boy who was smashing Shortypop on the side while Dizzy was at home cleaning sneakers? 

Back
Top Bottom