the thread about nothing...

i let my grades fall
now i am hoping my satisfactory academic appeal goes through

I can't believe i let it get to this point..

i get what i deserve....
frown.gif

I tried to be about that Team Raw life last night, now i gotta go cop some plan b just be cautious plus i was on that drank

does plan b have any side effects? i might make ol girl take two, I aint bout that daddy life
30t6p3b.gif

I couldnt even sleep last night, i was nervous as hell

Originally Posted by hellaones

i love catalina taylor

for your sake fall back sweetie, k.
wink.gif

new desk chair is
pimp.gif

thursday thursday cannot wait until thursday. damn exams 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

pigeons are disgusting.
please clean up after your dog.
getting even>>>that "forgive & forget" *+$@@!!$
the new light bulbs arent as bright as the old ones
would like to find a nice bbw to be my mistress right now
i too would enjoy some pancakes right now. but ihop is not within walking distance. the unlimited card is gone and i refuse to pay the 4.50 required. pos cold cuts it is
ohwell.gif

hope all goes well for you mr. tizoni
idk why im in such a mellow mood right now
i need a blog
too lazy to fill out the registration for a blog.
oh well.
pimp.gif
to OP for making this thread.
one day i will dance under the moon and become a werewolf

Originally Posted by solefood229

I tried to be about that Team Raw life last night, now i gotta go cop some plan b just be cautious plus i was on that drank

does plan b have any side effects? i might make ol girl take two, I aint bout that daddy life
30t6p3b.gif

I couldnt even sleep last night, i was nervous as hell
ASAP
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I gotta say cap and shoefreak are good sports for hanging in here as long as they are and rolling with the punches (more to come, don't worry). It's been a while since we had a couple girls to rough up on NT.

I need to make money/more money

I make a list of @@@# I need to do for the day but I somehow only complete the ones that aren't even really @@@# I need to get done. Gotta learn from my mistakes.

I gotta open a new bank account but i've been happy just banking with U.S. bank of under your mattress.

I really hate that I sometimes pass up some good ones for the minimalistic chances of getting with a slutty looking girl. Why aren't there good girls that dress slutty with the raccoon eyes and fishnet stockings?

Dear Summer,I know you gon' miss me,for we been together like Nike Airs and crisp tees.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

I gotta say cap and shoefreak are good sports for hanging in here as long as they are and rolling with the punches (more to come, don't worry). It's been a while since we had a couple girls to rough up on NT.

I really hate that I sometimes pass up some good ones for the minimalistic chances of getting with a slutty looking girl. Why aren't there good girls that dress slutty with the raccoon eyes and fishnet stockings?

I was shot at two times today alone.
laugh.gif

the good girls are the sluts behind closed doors. Which is the way it should be IMO.
laugh.gif

Even if we're just friends

just friends

2rcl5s0.jpg

That straight up hurt my soul.

Originally Posted by ErickM713

just friends

2rcl5s0.jpg

?

just friends

2rcl5s0.jpg

She told you that?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

is being professional when heated the true sign of adulthood? (for all you salary guys on here)
im going to have to say yes.  i lost my cool one time, but thankfully it wasnt on a client or coworker.  It was on my printer.  printer was giving me fits for sometime, and it was just one of those days where it was the straw that broke the camels back.  i lost it.  roundhouse kicked the damn thing.  scuffed up my ferragamos because of said roundhouse kick which made me even more upset.  started just unloading on the machine with a flurry of weak *%$ punches (ill admit it, i dont know how to throw a technically sound punch).  I ended up bloodying up my hands pretty good, so i guess printer-1 me-0.  thankfully i had enough sense to get my office manager to order me a new printer so i didnt have to deal with that beast anymore.

moving forward, i am going to just try and respond to other peoples random thoughts in this thread as my own random thoughts arent that interesting.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

is being professional when heated the true sign of adulthood? (for all you salary guys on here)
im going to have to say yes.  i lost my cool one time, but thankfully it wasnt on a client or coworker.  It was on my printer.  printer was giving me fits for sometime, and it was just one of those days where it was the straw that broke the camels back.  i lost it.  roundhouse kicked the damn thing.  scuffed up my ferragamos because of said roundhouse kick which made me even more upset.  started just unloading on the machine with a flurry of weak *%$ punches (ill admit it, i dont know how to throw a technically sound punch).  I ended up bloodying up my hands pretty good, so i guess printer-1 me-0.  thankfully i had enough sense to get my office manager to order me a new printer so i didnt have to deal with that beast anymore.

moving forward, i am going to just try and respond to other peoples random thoughts in this thread as my own random thoughts arent that interesting.

I'm sorry but
roll.gif
roll.gif
Bloody hands? Damn.

roll.gif

you sound like an older 80s wealthy movie villain
like right after he kicks one of his henchman to death

"that bastard scuffed up my ferragamos"

just friends

2rcl5s0.jpg

1301806680001.png

been textin this chick for a couple weeks and still aint hang out
mad.gif

I gotta stop crushin on these chicks mang

I got a 57 on my motor learning exam but I aint worried cuz he said if I do better on future exams it wont kill my grade
pimp.gif

balled in my kd 4's and im gettin used to that lowtop feel

Bumpin curren$y right now

this sounds like a diary entry but fugg it

Originally Posted by cap1229

I'm sorry but
roll.gif
roll.gif
Bloody hands? Damn.
my wife thinks i have anger issues because of stupid incidents like this.  well this and the fact that i took a chunk out of the drywall when I threw my controller at the wall because i was getting my butt kicked in nba2k7 while trying to talk to her on the phone and explain to her that i dont care what we eat for dinner, i need to concentrate on this game so that my boy cant talk mess to me bout it afterwards.  what is it about women that makes them not understand how important videogames are, especially when you are playing head to head against your boy, and if you lose you have to endure hours and hours of smack talk everytime you see them.  i think if there were no women in the world, i probably would be less angry.

I could never use heroin because I'm afraid of needles

Broke my diet today and I feel like slob, but that burger was sooo good

I text ol girl about going to get plan b and she hasn't replied yet

Please respond

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

just friends

2rcl5s0.jpg

1301806680001.png

roll.gif
Took a sec

Tired and sick. But I have a chipotle chicken burrito waiting for me, sitting literally 2 feet from my face. I wish I wasn't congested and didn't have a sore throat so that I could fully enjoy this. If anyone here is of full health and hungry and will be able to enjoy this burrito fully, it's yours.

I went to the dentist this morning for what I thought were fillings but I have no clue what he did. Sounded and felt like he removed all my teeth and replaced them with legos.

And I had to pay a hundred. What the )#*$). My teeth felt fine before I went in.

Mojodmonky1 might have anger problems

when i see the Caribbean/African nannies talking care of the rich's children i start
laugh.gif

Futurama is underrated

got a 79 on a pre-calc test without a calculator, didn't eem cheat
pimp.gif

i would marry the girl i'm with if her parents didn't think the ground they walk on was better than me
30t6p3b.gif

81>100

Originally Posted by RetroSan

i would marry the girl i'm with if her parents didn't think the ground they walk on was better than me
30t6p3b.gif

ohwell.gif
that sucks man. You can still marry her tho. They will just have to come around.

Feel better Wal-e.
smile.gif

Oh I found this in the funny animal pic thread and I'ma post it from now on when ppl start hating extra hard

84e36f93696c2ce39a50883f0a8db12bd830093b_r.png

Back
Top Bottom