the thread about nothing...

1. i met my first love freshman yr of college in 2008...still having trouble gettin over her for many reasons.
2. #1 probably contributes to y i have frank ocean- thinkin bout you on repeat
3. I have seasonal affective disorder (SAD) n fall/winter are HORRIBLE for me.
4. it being 65 n sunny in michigan today was def a good day.
5. I love smokin weed but it really messes wit my mind. immediately & long term. I have a doc appt thurs, n i wanna get back on bars
6. i'll be 22 in Aug n have absolutely no clue what i want to do...part of the reason i struggled so much in college.
7. NEVER put your life on hold for a person
8. i hate having to pay for counseling n anti-depressants. I dont feel like i should have to pay to feel normal.
9. had to go dl that KRIT

10. my cousin is a very well known wide out  in the NFL

I'm looking forward to playing paintball for the 1st time next weekend

I eat a peanut butter & jelly sandwich at least once a day

Thanks, Cap. Just ate some really good clementines. Throat feels a little better now.

4Js, #7 is absolutely true. Once you have a family and kids, then you may have to put your life on hold. But, until then, put yourself first.

i have yet to see the Pics of Olivia Munn and or Christina Hendricks
30t6p3b.gif

I love talking to my dad
roll.gif
just talked to him on the phone and that's a funny dude. He's so imperfectly perfect it's amazing.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

I gotta say cap and shoefreak are good sports for hanging in here as long as they are and rolling with the punches (more to come, don't worry).

Which one of yous reps bbh on twitter? 
nerd.gif

embarassed.gif

U.S. police agencies to begin using drones within 90 days
police-drone.jpg

Legislation signed by President Obama directs the Federal Aviation Administration to allow remotely controlled drones to be used by law enforcement agencies, DGR News Service reported. Within 90 days, police and first responders will have the authority to fly unmanned drones weighing less than 4.4 pounds at altitudes under 400 feet, with drones of all sizes to be permitted by the FAA by September 30, 2015. Previously, the use of drones was restricted in civilian airspace due to safety concerns surrounding the obstruction of larger aircraft. Successful lobbying of drone makers, however, was able to overturn the ruling.

Source

Another Link

What's wrong it being on the scene first? Straight out of the minority report tho.

I need my summer break... school is such a waste of time especially as a second semester senior and getting up early in the AM for it is a killer 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

I need my summer break... school is such a waste of time especially as a second semester senior and getting up early in the AM for it is a killer 
sick.gif

Class at 7AM...what's the point?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by heatpinoyboy

Originally Posted by scshift

sick.gif

Class at 7AM...what's the point?
30t6p3b.gif

Seriously!

It's one thing to get up if there's important stuff to be done, but damn I'm getting up just to go back to bed at school or read a magazine
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

the girl i care about the most is a prude
she waits till marriage and even then she wont give head, or a handjob

i want to go out with her but i can't go the rest of my life without getting head at least once

She isn't a prude she is 15I'm sure other girls are willing to do w/e go find one of them.Gotta have a convo with my Sis lol it's not safe out there.

This heffer I used to *** with was kicking it with me last weekend, I looked at her, and for the first time in a while, Ig rew disgusted with her personna, proceeded to roast the #!%! out of her.

I hate cold weather, screw the 4 seasons thing, I want to be in southern California where I can wear T-shirts year round

Originally Posted by kix4kix

This heffer I used to *** with was kicking it with me last weekend, I looked at her, and for the first time in a while, Ig rew disgusted with her personna, proceeded to roast the #!%! out of her.

Then she split yo wig 
grin.gif

Quit smoking to get a job

recieved job a month ago

finalized paperwork monday, signed up with the union

company training is in a week (saturday, sunday, monday)

friends who work at said company said that there is no preliminary drug test/if you would have been tested you would know by now

have some fire Sour D in my drawer, but cannot bring myself to
pimp.gif
until that tuesday
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Will0827

U.S. police agencies to begin using drones within 90 days
police-drone.jpg

Legislation signed by President Obama directs the Federal Aviation Administration to allow remotely controlled drones to be used by law enforcement agencies, DGR News Service reported. Within 90 days, police and first responders will have the authority to fly unmanned drones weighing less than 4.4 pounds at altitudes under 400 feet, with drones of all sizes to be permitted by the FAA by September 30, 2015. Previously, the use of drones was restricted in civilian airspace due to safety concerns surrounding the obstruction of larger aircraft. Successful lobbying of drone makers, however, was able to overturn the ruling.

Source

Another Link
eek.gif
hell naw bruh time to put my emp to good use.

I wanna quit burning for an extended period of time but its hard to see myself more than a month clean. Got these muscle relaxers prescribed today I'd love to smoke on. Finna hit my boys phone now, I'm weak.

Back
Top Bottom