the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

laid down some $$ on the Celtics moneyline today... +375 for every 100 bet... FFFFUUUUUU
Do you hate money or something?? You should have known not to do that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It looked good for a minute and then the truth fouled out ..but my guy rayray hasn't been following them hot picks I gave in this thread

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

laid down some $$ on the Celtics moneyline today... +375 for every 100 bet... FFFFUUUUUU
Do you hate money or something?? You should have known not to do that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It looked good for a minute and then the truth fouled out ..but my guy rayray hasn't been following them hot picks I gave in this thread

If the foul on rondo would have been called at the end, it could of changed the game since miami scored just after that on the transition while rondo was slow to get up. 

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Originally Posted by ErickM713

That feeling of checking your bank account after a long night has to be one of the worst feelings in the world 
30t6p3b.gif

I don't even check I just tell myself I don't deserve to treat myself the rest of the week.

I just check my account right now..All my money in my checking account right now are for June's bills.. I damn near spend all of my spending money..and June hasn't begun.. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by iYen

Why is this song so good?
It's almost as if it's the perfect house party song. Project X definitely used it well in sync with the scene it was played in.

anyone know that dubstep song thats played at basically every party? its the only one i like...it has a girl singing on it (thats all i remember since i cant describe the mix part)

I wanna go see anita baker this weekend..I wish I could sit there and sip some hen maybe smoke a j or too and have here sing sweet love and angel

Serious question, if your girlfriend was received flowers at her work from someone who left the card blank would you want her to tell you?

Does anybody listen to the Scott Van Pelt show? Dude is hilarious. I wish Max & Marcellus didn't come on at the same time on the west coast. Both shows are
pimp.gif
. Makes my day go by smoothly.

i hate people who bring their entire kitchen to class.
30t6p3b.gif

people that argue back & forth with the professor every class tho,
pimp.gif

trident gum
pimp.gif

skimpy skirts
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom