It is NEVER this serious
and it's on sale

Amazon product ASIN B003CT2A6I 
roll.gif
@ the reviews
I totally missed them
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I love Wes Anderson movies, and as soon as I saw The Life Aquatic I saw Seu and remembered he was in City of God 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's awesome that he covered a bunch of Bowie songs for the movies soundtrack, I enjoyed them better than the originals

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

^
eek.gif
. how old are you?

root canals hurt the most to me.

Tooth pain has to be one of the few pains or ailments that cannot be dealt with holistically.

You can't just walk with your knees over your toes to alleviate tooth issues as you can, say, for the back.

It just so happens to be one of the worst pains as well.

literally just ran through this thread and its hilarious.
-just watched American Psycho the other day.... didn't get it

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

They sent a bunch of these right before our sponsorship expired 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I hated how the American Psycho movie was toned down, it's an awesome movie, don't get me wrong, but the book was wayyyyy more brutal

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

DOG IM LITERALLY IN TEARS RIGHT NOW @ THOSE REVIEWS! 
Those fools are crazy
laugh.gif

What's the name of the chick in that avy again she looks familiar like i've seen boob shots before

Snaps I'm in the screenshot
pimp.gif

But Dan Pattt there we go I knew it was something like that, I remember seeing a thread about her getting married or something

currensy concert on sunday, gonna be the 3rd one, hope its as good as the others, ima be bent

Man today sucked for me.. deposited a check through the atm today which was dope btw first time using the newer wells fargo atm where you just throw check in that thing and it scans it, i'm used to the envelope way
laugh.gif
.. but as I pulled out I straight up scraped my wheels and tires
30t6p3b.gif
them joints are brand new

Originally Posted by Carver

Man today sucked for me.. deposited a check through the atm today which was dope btw first time using the newer wells fargo atm where you just throw check in that thing and it scans it, i'm used to the envelope way
laugh.gif
.. but as I pulled out I straight up scraped my wheels and tires
30t6p3b.gif
them joints are brand new

wheel repair shop time

Back
Top Bottom