the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

this Curren$y album 
smokin.gif
loved it first run through and I didn't even toke yet.

Man I'm fighting temptation, I caved and listened to Live From The Underground but I really wanna wait for his album to drop.
I heard LFTU is coming on vinyl, anyone know if there's some truth to this?

Can't wait... But I will for the homie spitta
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Someone recommend me a good tv series? Already watch Fringe, Mad Men, Person of Interest and The Killing

prison break
breaking bad
dexter

currently watching 24 and love it

the wire was too boring for me

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

Someone recommend me a good tv series? Already watch Fringe, Mad Men, Person of Interest and The Killing

luther
This and Boardwalk Empire,Breaking Bad,Game of Thrones and The Wire(Hang in through the first 2 seasons because the next 3 are probably the greatest seasons of television ever)

Originally Posted by wanksta23

prison break
breaking bad
dexter

currently watching 24 and love it

the wire was too boring for me

Doctor Who

Im searching high and low for these pants. (Hustlers)
warrior-hockey-hustler-pant-sr.jpg

I already have the "successor" pants .The Franchise. (retail)

Spoiler [+]
WFRPS-BK-1.jpg

Looks kinda the same BUT.. Im lookin for "pro stock" pants meaning. Non retail pants and used by NHLers or Minor Leaguers... in all black. Like the ones aboive but only like 3 or 4 NHL teams acutally use blck pants. Ive seen plenty of other teams pants but its a pain to find a black version of these .. especially in my size that are actually in nice condition or new... but if i do come across a all black retail version ill probably impulse buy
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

To put it into context.. Its like i have the 2011 White cement 3s but im looking for 2003 cement 3s.. But theyre not nearly as old
laugh.gif

Cool Story huh?

Originally Posted by AME416

I can't post videos
frown.gif

Click Share, Use old embed code, copy....reply on NT, hit the html button, paste

I used to bump Playa heavy when I was younger
pimp.gif

Still do
pimp.gif

Man the Spurs O looking lost right now with all the switching OKC is doing, thought OKC would win this game but damn this has been a blowout so far

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Got an Ipod shuffle as a groomsmen gift at my boys wedding in 2008, but ended up putting it through the washer and it stopped working shortly after receiving it. 
indifferent.gif

tired.gif

Today I plugged it into my computer and it showed up on Itunes...I'm now listening to all my old gems. So glad it works. 
happy.gif

pimp.gif

I know that feeling. I had my ipod classic accidentally drop in a bucket of water one day while I was leaving work about 2 years ago. The damn janitor didn't move over enough in the hall and the earphone cord got tangled on the mop, snatched it out and plop right in the bucket. I thought it was RIP, but about 5 days later after just sitting it out on my dresser, it came back to life. Thank goodness.

Doesn't work again. 
tired.gif

Edit: Just as I post a see the blinking light again. It's charging now I believe. This thing is frustrating. C'mon baby!!

This girl I know has been with a doctor who is married and now messing around with her college professor who is married with kids.

She must have a thing for older guys and is also a home wrecker.
sick.gif
sick.gif

All I want is a pair of Air Yeezy II black/solar reds in a size 10 for retail...I can dream right 
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom