the thread about nothing...

I wouldve given her a hand
laugh.gif

I absolutely hate when my girlfriend goes to bars/clubs. I trust her and she never does anything wrong. She doesnt drink alcohol. I have no reason to hate it, yet it angers me so much. Will put me in the worst mood for next couple days.

Love messes you up.

Originally Posted by FuzzyRobot

I absolutely hate when my girlfriend goes to bars/clubs. I trust her and she never does anything wrong. She doesnt drink alcohol. I have no reason to hate it, yet it angers me so much. Will put me in the worst mood for next couple days.

Love messes you up.

You don't trust her. You're scared she's gonna be ravaged sexually by the next man in or after the club. Work on that fam it's not good.

At the risk of sounding like a loser, I dont like clubs or bars. Much rather just hang out at people's houses watching movies on the couch, or go to dinner. I'm more of a go have a fun day, then a quiet night in kinda guy. And so is she for the most part, just gotta take the good with the bad i guess.

Theres this freak I mess with..if she wasn't a fullout @%%*$ I would get in a serious relationship..maybe next lifetime

i know i cant be the only one that finds russel brand annoying and not funny

Originally Posted by MMG

I'm 1000% with you, guess his humor just isn't funny to me
ohwell.gif
oh well

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by MMG

I'm 1000% with you, guess his humor just isn't funny to me
ohwell.gif
oh well
me too and i like british humor but this guy 
indifferent.gif

Is it just me or do the cops get a list of people who haven't inspected their car each month and gives them a ticket. I got a ticket on my car and this is the second time it has happened where i park my car and they gave me a ticket. What are the odds that a cop is cruising down my street and goes wow this is my luck that car needs to get inspected. SMH a 40 dollar ticket they can suck a toe. /rant

i take my comment back....im not that much of a simp..i hope she realizes that as well..even though i played the part just talking to her lol

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

America's Most Hated Family Docu.
People are�truly�incredible. In both Good and Bad ways. In this case , by the title... this is the bad way.

http://youtu.be/TkIgoKClCfg

roll.gif
Son i bust out laughing in the first few secs when i heard what those kids were singing.  What the #@$+!

Man it does NOT take this long to process an order 
30t6p3b.gif

Bought clothes from American Eagle on Monday and my order STILL hasn't been processed 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

!$@* my life, honestly. Just keep racking up tickets. Can't stay out of trouble right now.

frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom